A Harey Bush

3/24/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With 301 days left in office, George W. Bush posed for pics with the Easter Bunny as part of the annual Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House on Monday.
George W. Bush and the Easter Bunny
Meanwhile, the U.S. death toll in Iraq reached 4000 on Sunday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DeezNutz

Very fitting...they're both artificial.

Kelli

HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks.....

Nuff_Said

ALAMANS WHY DONT YOU KNOCK IT OF WITH THE PHONY WEBSITES..........LOOKS LIKE BUSH IS SMITTEN WITH THAT BUNNY HUNNY

JessBcuz

Oh how all fallen soldiers would have loved to have been able to be home to hug a bunny for Easter!!

Kelli

I haven't seen him look so sincere in a long time. He really fancies that bunny.

Over It Already

I thought I would add comments simply because your headline is fairly ridiculous, not to mention just plain sleazy.. then I find the usual negative comments about President Bush. Dont' get me wrong folks, I'm ready for this war to be over... but don't you think you all need to get over the whole 'Bush is a warmonger' 'Bush is artifical' BS? He's leaving in nine months... then you guys can gripe about the next President of the U.S., 'cause no matter who it is, you'll bitch about it.

Mik

In 301 Days you left-wing morons can put your Burka's back on and feel superior with a Liberal Dem in the White House.GO GOP GO ! Vote McCain

Lucy Phoenix

Headlines: President fondles bunny. News at 11.
2nd page: 4000 DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynic

DONBEAR #10 - Although I am an American, a true Patriot, Bush is NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deny him and refute him, his policies, and his evil, corrupt cronies. He is living in his own little dream world, and believes that Easter bunny is as real as Iraq's WMDs!

sheesh

He murdered 4000 americans and he is shown hugging a bunny. How sad.

Kelli

My Dad just walked in and asked if he had been drinking. No Dad thats just him. He also would like to add to Lucys comment, 30,000 injured.

LULU

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE POST A SIMPLE PICTURE OF A HAPPY DAY WITHOUT ALL THE STUPID POLITICAL COMMENTS? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN DAY FOR KIDS.....NOT AN OUTING FOR ALL YOUR POLITICAL RANTS!!!!!!!!!

Just Wondering

In the last 7 yeras President Bush has kept us safe from more terrorist attacks. Our country won't be safe if Obama wins the White House. I don't quite understand why so many americans are unhappy , he has been so far an average president!!

sheesh

I heard an interview with Chaney where the interviewer told him 2/3 of the American people are against the war. He said "So?". (snotty I may ad) What an attitude this administration has. They don't give a damn amout the people, just how much money they and their friends can make.

I think I'll go take out a loan and fill up my car now.

Grace E.

Volunteer military. Bush and illegal immigration is his downfall.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments