Britney on "HIMYM" -- It Wasn't ALL Bad

3/24/2008 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After all the hype, and all the promotion, and all the commercials ... Britney finally made her guest appearance on "How I Met Your Mother" tonight.

At least she spoke into the right end of the phone.

frogs and gravel

I thought she did a nice job. Being around
normal people, wardrobe and makeup artists
can do wonders. Go Brit and don't waste your
money on Manhattan Beach property.

Mr. Hat

She was phenomenal.
I think she'll get an Emmy.
She's an historical figure, almost a deity.
The world should bow down and kiss her feet.

i'm wondering

I liked it, the show, her costume, her. Finally our Britney is able to perform for the public she obviously loves. I hope she gets good credit for this program. Well done.

He's just another Idiot

It was great to see how healthy and cute she looked. Just like the old days before the Vicious Vulture, Money Mooching, Losers moved in on her. Good job, Papa Spears. With your guidance, our sweet Britney will be her old self again.
Too bad, you SAPS, who want her to fail. You must lead really sorry lives to get your kicks bashing and trashing Britney all of the time. I'm proud of you, Britney.

wasted days and wasted nights

She played her role convincingly, fawning over the actor like a star-struck fan and good for her, one giant step toward bringing her career back from the moon.

Mr. Hat

She looked fat. And I think I saw a brreast surgery scar on the left side of her chest.
Kill any lady bugs lately?

KARRIE

GREAT JOB BRIT!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO YOUR FAMILY! THEY TRUELY LOVE YOU!!!!!!

treegirl

She did a great job. She rocks with both her singing and her acting. Everybody putting her down should give the girl a break! How would u do being watched with everything u do...all day, everyday.

Mr. Hat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's a joke.Acting: another thing she can't do. Dang.

He's just another Idiot

Tom, Barney Fife, FIBiker, you are nasty, gold digging K-Dud, aren't you? You shouldn't be so negative about Britney especially since you plan for her to support you the rest of your life. Or, maybe you are that lowlife Lutfi guy or maybe that moron Jon Eardley? Whoever you are, you are pathetic and can't stand for Britney to succeed. Why?

mike

GREAT JOB BRITNEY....

Mr. Hat

How can anyone call that foul-mouthed dirty bitch sweet and adorable?

BB

I Thought she was great!!! Should be a good morale boost for her!

Amanda

Wow. Way to be rude. This was very low and uncalled for and to think I thought this site was a bit more "respectable" than others.

FlBiker

It almost hurt to watch that fat junkie try to act. Her poor kids are gonna have to see that sometime.