Demi's Hairless Cub

3/25/2008 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging all cougars! This should be your inspiration to go on the prowl. Ashton Kutcher, the bio-chemical engineer major - turned model - turned cub struts his shirtless, flab-free body around the pool while shooting his new sex comedy "Spread" in LA yesterday.

Cougar Demi Moore is one stoked cat.

Nuff_Said

nice body she is going to need lots of plastic surgery to keep up with his physique down the road

Liz

Ewwwww! No thank you! He looks like he is about 13.

This guy doesn't and has never done it for me--am I the only one?

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

I call BS on a 44 year old being called a Cougar.
Granted, they have the age difference but Demi is still relatively young and is no where near Cougar Status.
The bias with younger men/older women is appaling.
Ashton loves his wife regardless of the age difference, and Demi is one hot gorgeous wife at that!

lise

He's kinda doughy

gullibleminions

The only thing that comes to mind.....all the perverts who will no doubt blog all their mental dirt. I don't care for him as an actor. He is missing something in the acting area for me.

Tangie

#4 Nah--Me, either. He just seems so childish.

Tina

He has never done it for me either, to boyish looking

Sassinya

One word = DROOL !!!!!!!!!

Cynic

Ashton doesn't do it for me either....he looks like a little kid who's about to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I'd rather have a manly man any day!

Christopher

I've heard rumors Ashton isn't packing much of a love stick.

medicswife

Ashton looks like A child I guess demi thinks he is one of her's I have never thought he was hot and neither is she.so I say they make A good couple.she looks like s#i& without all that make-up caked on. I think it would be nice if he founf A new smart young love then maybe that would teach Demi to look for men her own age.

Karen

He looks good. She look great. What is it with this "cougar" business. She's his wife for pete's sake. What do you call these silly men with women more than half their age? Jackasses?

itis

I am so tired of people commenting on their age difference. I have 3 friends that have husbands 20 years older than them and no one blinks an eye. Yet, let a woman marry someone younger and it's world news!!! WTF!!!! Can someone please give me a real, REAL reason why one is acceptable and the other is not?? The bottom line is that they are both adults and it's nobody's business but there own.

itis

BTW, Clark Gable's first two wives were both 15 years older than him......and that was over 80 years ago!!!! Please, can society progress a little?????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments