Do I Look Like I Need Botox?!

3/25/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cheryl Burke rightly took offense when TMZ asked if she'd ever get Botox.

It wasn't meant as an insult though -- the photog was just following up on "Dancing" star Priscilla Presley's cosmetic nightmare story! Guess she didn't see the connection.

reggie

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
I Am the Liberal-Progressives Worst Nightmare. I am an American.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some Liberal governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA.

If you were born here and don't like it you are free to move to any Socialist country that will have you.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... And I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We want our country back

annoyed

Who is Cheryl Burke, anyway?

Bubblebunny

What's with the political speech crap ? Go over to the Red Neck Political Blog and talk about your stupid guns and all that other crap, you IDIOT !

Cheryl Burke is a cutie and a great dancer. Perfect skin, TMZ dudes.

Johnny Lawson

did Reggie forget his Thorazine this morning?

Theenchantedone

I dont think the political stuff is crap. It is excerpts from George Carlin. Ok maybe it is misplaced but the words are spoken perfectly.

YUCK

"I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already." - REGGIE THE MORON.

REGGIE YOU VILLAGE IDIOT. STFU ABOUT THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. YOU KNOW NOTHING.
YOUR SORRY GENES SHOULD NEVERRRRR REPRODUCE.PLEASE DO NOT OK?? !!

Todd Lee

the photo was assuming she "made the connection"? gimme a break!! you dont ask a overweight woman when shes due, just like you dont ask some woman if she has had botox, the truth is the photo was a jerk off and was trying to start $hit. screw these moron photogrpahers, they are high priced stalkers.

Frooti 2

Reggie, I think that you made the post on saying it loud that you are proud of being an American. I feel the same way and if you don't mind I am going to make a copy and show it to everyone I know. I could not have put it better.

Rave on Reggie, I knoweth now if you are girl or boy, so rave on Reggie.

reggie

#4 and #5 You both haven given me a fantastic chuckle with your comments ! LMAO

reggie

#7 Chip aka do you have a Chip OR Log on Your Shoulder ???
Your comment : LMAO AS WELL

reggie

#9 Thnaks for your reply :))) Yes, I am a woman ! I Love My Country ! Liberal's don't get it ! Too late they have already
given Our Country Away ! Mandarin will be our Next Language !!!

CoolGirl2008

I will be putting forth a state bill that will allow photographers within 500 feet of the celebrity if they agree to have their mouths sewn shut.

They sound worse than jocks!

CoolGirl2008

Reggie, you're off topic and mentally ill. Please go away and find a girlfriend.

reggie

#13 Your witty,,,You like writing about mental illness , thats not a subject to make fun of, cool girl!
I love my country and have the right to my civil liberties! In my humble opinion, your not very American !
Your so Los Angeles,,,No wonder !

Triple Play

SHE IS ONE EXTRA LARGE NO TALENT DOUCHE BAG. SHE REALLY THINKS THAT SHE IS IMPORTANT WHEN IN FACT SHE IS A NOTHING

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments