John Mayer: Help Me, Steve Jobs!!

3/25/2008 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apple's number one celebrity customer, John Mayer, took to the Internet to blog about his iPod freezing and other random thoughts about Apple. Actually most of Mayer's thoughts are pretty random.
John Mayer
Mayer's iPod (apparently filled with Radiohead and "Bittersweet Symphony") went on the fritz, so he decided to tell the company about it, saying, "I've been wondering what would happen if I did file a report, and it is out of sheer curiosity that I decided to click on the blue button instead of the white one." Hopefully it's nothing like swallowing the blue pill in the "Matrix" or we'll never see Johnny boy again!

Mayer is a huge fan of anything Mac related, even playing at the keynote address for the company last year.

the loser

I love his ideas... there so fun...

No one

Umm.. for one this was a post John posted on his blog for his FANS. Not sent to TMZ and no this was not something John did specifically for TMZ. It's a little something people used to call blogging but now it's just turned into a crazed tabloid media circus

what a bitch.

I AM SO OVER THIS IDIOT. HE THINKS HE'S SO FUNNY. WHAT A FRIGGIN TURD. GO AWAY AND MAKE MUSIC OR SOMETHING. DOUCHEBAG.

srhm

Of course, Mayer is hunting for publicity. That's all he's about, anymore and they give it to him for nothing..

But it's smart in a way because the rags have their business, put it out there and milk how smart Mayer thinks he is ( where Mayer thinks we're all idiots) and Mayer's ego back-fires on him..

I liked him when I thought he was a honest, hard working guy, serious about his craft and touring to get his music out there.

Now he just works the media/ public (or other peoples media) for the attention that he thinks he deserves.

me

hey that was funny to read i like reading others blogs! ANYWAYS...the BLUE PILL! THE MATRIX!!!

i cant think of anything else...
poison APPLE!!

Belle2004

I am not too fond of him, he seems a little too proud of himself, and he is not cute at all.

srhm

Ha Ha!...Everybody look at me, my brain is a wonderland.

I think more than half of any comments FOR Mayer are either little girls under 12 or Mayer, himself.

It's encouraging to hear the other half call it .

b

That was funny...haha.....he reminds me of me...

peace

LONG LIVE CONTINUUM! John Mayer is AWESOME!

peace

Love John, incredibly talented and so funny, can't wait for his new CD.

mike james

My apple Ipod always freezes up. I agree with John Mayer it's annoying I went to http://ipodnano.net to try and get help getting my ipod fixed and nobody helped me. Hail Hail John Meyer!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2