The Emancipizza of Mimi

3/25/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fans lined up to see Mariah Carey last night in NYC -- instead they saw pizza after pizza get carried by.

Carey eventually came out, and it's clear to see all that dough went straight to her boobs!

Nor Cal Reader

"...and it's clear to see all that dough went straight to her boobs!"

So would I. ;)

!!

Mariah is so FULL of herself... she doesnt need to eat.

Pink to the Lee (formerly Pinky Lee)

She looks AMAZING!! Touch My Body!!! SOOOO glad we will finally have some GOOD MUSIC to listen to!!!!! WOO HOO!!

Pink to the Lee (formerly Pinky Lee)

lookin good! i wish i could eat pizza with mariah!

Ooooo Noooo!

What is the point of wearing a bra if it's so stuffed with padding that there is almost no breast inside the cup? The girls look painful to me. The beachball boob look is so overdone. Just a nice rack with some cleavage is all she needs. This outfit makes her look like a cheap stripper. (oYo)

jetsgrl

Duh were sunglasses at night Fifi is such a loser

Nor Cal Reader

To: OoooNoooo! "This outfit makes her look like a cheap stripper."

Ummm... and this is wrong because?

Even though she's going for the "Renaissance Faire" overly-pushed-up-bosom look, she pulls it off nicely. Okay, so I'm a dirty old man. Sometimes you just have to stop and ogle the roses.

Cali

Go Girl! Rock the dress! Boo to hater whores! If my boobs looked like that, I'd show them off too :)

Pink to the Lee (formerly Pinky Lee)

Love her! Fellow lamb here. Say what you want about her boobs, those legs are real and they are killer!! Best legs I've ever seen. And she has sun glasses on cause the paps are taking pics, you douche bag.

FlBiker

She looks GREAT.

water

She was so cute but is now such a has been... like all the other has beens - she carves herself in hopes of improvement, when in reality it is a surgical mess. And yes, as another person posted-- her outfit makes her look like a cheap stripper. Too bad, I love her music, but her behaviorisms are extremely annoying to the point that I would avoid buying albums. Mariah, hope you're reading... class it up sweetie- your a good girl, with an awesome voice- you are bringing yourself down! Look at old pictures of yourself- those big balloons make you look very heavy (in all the wrong places). Bring the girls down a size and stop with the slutty 80's outfits :)

Dave

I'd hit it!

Very nice.

Madge's Vag

she was popular what like 18 years ago????

monalisa

PLEASE MARIAH GET OVER YOURSELF YOU ARE FAT AND THE OVERSTUFFED BRA MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN FATTER NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE PLASTIC SURGEON HOW ABOUT SOME LIPOSUCTION!!!!!!

Kelli

Geaorge, you made recent comments so this isn't exactly private. MORON.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments