Wendy W. to Employee -- Better F*** My Hubby!

3/25/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popular shock jock Wendy Williams and her husband have been drilled with serious sexual harassment charges by their talent booker, who alleges that Wendy tried to pimp her out, ordering her to dress "like a sexy little bitch" for her husband and encouraging her husband's unwanted sexual predation of the employee.
Wendy Williams
In a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Nicole Spence claims that Kevin Hunter, Williams' younger husband who does not work for WBLS-FM, repeatedly expressed his desire to "f***" her and that she needed "a real man in [her] life to mold me." Spence says that Williams did nothing to staunch the alleged abuse, and in fact "offered to take me shopping so I could dress 'like a sexy little bitch,' as Mr. Hunter demanded."

And it doesn't end there.

Spence also says Hunter got other employees, including Wendy's co-host, to "get into that bitch's head" in order to "break her down physically and mentally." And she also alleges that Hunter once charged at her and that he even assaulted his own wife, "choking her" and "pinning her" against the wall of a studio.

TMZ spoke to Spence's lawyer, Kate Webber, who says that she intends to file a lawsuit in court, after the EEOC reviews the case. Spence is still employed at WBLS. The station didn't respond to a request for comment, though Williams told the New York Post yesterday, "Her allegations are totally false. This bitch is out of her mind."

Pat

I love Reggie.....Amen

Truth b told!

I hope Nicole gets everything that she deserves and more!!!! Everyone at that station loved Nicole and NOW because she files a complaint which Im sure is true, everyone is attacking her and saying she is crazy. Mr. Hunter "Big Kev" is only 33 and still has alot of growing up to do. What does he really want with a 43 year old? He is using Wendy!! I attended an event that Wendy hosted and when I left "Big Kev" was outside hitting on a puerto rican woman and I said to myself "he is NO GOOD". That event was a few years ago so Im sure Wendy has been dealing with his nonsense for a long time. He is not worth it Wendy!!! He's a pure DOG!

NZ

Nicole is a really nice person and not the type to lie about anything. After finding out what happened I believe and support her 100% Don't matter how much you've listened to Wendy's show or not...doesn't mean we "know" Wendy or her so called hubby. Haven't Wendy made plenty of false accusations before? Uh-huh, I thought so.

I am glad Wendy Gets Her Ass Beat LOL

I totally beleive Wendy was getting her ass beat by her husband. as a matter of fact, I think she purposely put it out there that she likes to get choked so as to thwart any attempts by people close to her from publicizing the fact that she gets abused by her husband

blc

Yeah Reggie:

I agree with everything you said!!!!

Cariss

I think Reggie said the most poignant thing on this site...

eyes wide open

woww, if its true wendy most still be sniffin!!!
poor nicole

LuvShane30

First of all, people need to realize that just because you have listened to Wendy's show for years does not mean that you know her true character. Get real. I know several interns that have worked for her as well as a producer and all of this story is true. Wendy treats her staff like crap behind the scenes, but on air she makes it seem as though she holds them down. She does allow her husband to roll up in the studio and curse out her staff. She does nothing to defend them. She makes the interns babysit her bad ass son. She is a freak and a slut. She is also into women and has threesomes regularly with her husband. She is so wack. And yes she slept with Charlamayne. Nicole was forced to do what she had to do and trust me others will be following suit. She is not the only one that is fed up with "The Wendy Williams Experience".

eyes wide open

wow
wendy wendy wendy
how U doin
awlright!!!!

Dru

I'm a big fan of Wendy's but i so believe Nicole Spence. If anyone listens to Wendy's show they know Nicole and they know of Wendy's husband, Big Kev!
I really hope Nicole win this one. I love Wendy but she needs to drop that hustler husband of hers!!!!

Diva Grandma

Yes, shawgrad, bring back Star and Buckwild and give us a break from Wendy. Kev/HUGH Hef looks very scary and thugish and is definitely looking out for Wendy or pimping her. She looks like to like to rough it, although I am always proud of any black women that makes it big. But if you don't do the right thing it will always come back and bite you in the ass. When you are blessed you must be as humble as you can (Oprah) and you will not only make millions, but billions. In order to keep anything you must give in a good way. I wonder in what way is Wendy giving. It does not look good. Will she get to keep her talk show? Will she be exposed as a man? Will she find out her man cheats? or have she done the right thing and come out on top? How You Doin?

Val

I don't know why Wendy is allowing that loser of a husband to taint her career - he's bad news Wendy and I'm a firm believer once a cheat always a cheat. Now that your dirty laundry is out in the air why are you not talking about what's going on in your life, you dog everyone else out. I honestly think your husband is tired of your tranny looking fake boob a$$ and wants someone closer to his age than your old tired A$$. Here's the advice you would give your listners "run fast to divorce court, drop that dead beat husband of yours before he ruins your career any further, he's nothing without you".....
GOOD FOR YOUR NICOLE - I'M REALLY SHOCKED THAT WBLS IS GOING FOR WENDY'S B/S.

princessmommy

and niolce:

" YOUWILL NEVER WORK IN THISBUSINESS AGAIN!!!!!""

say BUH BYE!!! THIRSTY$$Hungry youngin!

nycnyc

i don't know if it's true or not, but from listening to the show, i don't really like nicole's character. i find her annoying and whiney, which makes me beleive she may just be whining b/c something unrelated happened and now she's coming up with some things that probably aren't true. at the same time, wendy's character isn't so shiney either so i really don't know who to beleive. we'll see how this plays out, but if she's so afraid for her safety, why does she still work there. she's suing for what she wants, does she really think her days will be any easier now?

LIA FROM NEWARK

I hate to believe that this is true because i love wendy but if it is she need to get rid of her ugly ass rude husband.Nicole was wendy ride or die chick at least thats what i thought.WENDY YOU GOT TO MUCH GOING ON FOR YOU TO GO DOWN FOR SOME CHEATING ASS DISRESPECTFUL MAN!!!!!!!!! You can do bad by yourself i read your book and youve overcome so much.I DONT THINK NICOLE WOULD RISK ALL THE FUN YOU GUYS USE TO HAVE OR HER CAREER FOR NOTHING.I remember that day on air when wendy said they had move nicole down the hall and i was saying to myself why they do that .BUT NOW I NO!!!!!!!!!ALSO I USE TO HATE WHEN HER HUSBAND WOULD COME ON AIR BEING RUDE IT WOULD MOST OF THE TIMES BE ON FRIDAYS I HATE HIM FOR PUTTING WENDY IN THIS SITUATION BUT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MAMA YOUVE BEEN THREW WORST I WILL STILL BE LISTENING