Big Bad Bruce Threatens Tiny Pap

3/26/2008 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Bruce Willis says get out the way, you better get outta his way!

One photog didn't heed his warning in NYC yesterday -- and Brucey got right in his face to call him out.

Brenna

Bruce was a bit over the line - the guy was in a corner sorta "out of the way" BUT considering the ways these guys hound celebs day to day I can't blame Bruce for the outburst.

Kelly

Poor Bruce, if his ego gets any bigger he's going to need two cars to drive around in. He's probably trying to impress his latest b**ch. Girls like her really like it when men act all macho like that. It turns her on. She wants a real man, someone to take care of her because she's just a little girl. LOL. Seriously Bruce wants the paps to turn out for his latest flicks but to leave him alone when he's out in public? I could see if he was in a restaurant or in the privacy of his own home but when your a celebrity your fair game out in public.

Kelly

whether or not this was for pop fiction Bruce is clearly losing his mind. Keeps his cool? How about when he accidentally (on purpose) hit a photog in the face with the guys camera? Also, if this is the best that Ashton can do for a punk it's no wonder the show is so lame. I've heard several reports of people politely asking Bruce for his autograph in public and he just blows them off. And too bad if some people find the term white trash offensive because it describes Bruce and his family to a tee. Loose morals I mean this is a guy who loves orgies with prostitutes. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Bruce used to hang out with the Governor of New York. LOL.

Kelly

Maybe if the photog had been a woman and used her feminine charm and asked for a picture with the charm of a child then Bruce would have happily posed for the picture. Morons like Bruce fall for that crap all the time. So listen up paps. If you want stories and photographs galore from airheads like Bruce just find a really beautiful manipulative charming (deceitful) woman. theses guys will pose for pictures, answer questions, turn cartwheels, buy them dinner, anything their little heart desires. All she would have to do is tell these guys what a "strong man" they are and how she "loves men who aren't afraid to act like a real man" etc, etc ...ad nauseum. I'm totally serious. It would work, trust me I know. Men are like little children. You have to coddle them and make them feel masculine and needed. She of course she would have to pretend to be very complacent and agree to whatever picture ideas they come up with (no matter how lame) and then tell them how smart and talented they are. Okay ladies if reading this makes you feel queasy, feel free to run to the bathroom now.

del

Latindiva AKA Femme Fatal, you have issues.

Kelly

I forgot how much Bruce loves prostitutes. Maybe if the paps were to hire hookers to take pictures of Bruce and other male celebrities they would never have to worry about not getting the picture again. That would be the upside. The downside is that guys like Bruce would probably NEVER GO HOME!. LOL.

crusher

Awww. did #34 & # 36 hit a raw nerve? Good! Gee I wonder who #37 could be? That's a real head scratcher. Men are dumb especially when it comes to beautiful women. The paparazzi should hire these women to take these stupid mens pictures. I mean how lame are these guys? they don't want their picture taken? then maybe they find another job. and women will always be able to spot a manipulative woman long before any stupid man. puleese. its like a sixth sense or something. but I've seen my brothers when they're all crushing on some hot chick their brains fall immediately between the legs and they wouldn't believe you if you were to show them a video tape of her confessing. back to the video above, its so lame, I mean can't bruce pose or is it really a punk for that pop fiction show?oh well, who cares? i don't watch that crap.

crusher

by what ...sounds like you got issues of paranoia. those others are so right. I see it every day in Hollywood. Men are suckers for a pretty face. Thats when their brains go south. When men like that make up their minds, heaven help anyone who tries to confuse them with facts. I bet however that this turns out to be a bit stunt for that show pop fiction. it's hardly long enough to fill a whole half hour show.

crusher

ALERT! ALERT! Don't make fun of anyone in Hollywood! Because if you do they will say you have... ISSUES. I know...how scary is that? Because normal people don't make fun of celebrities, no only crazy people or people with multiple personalities do that. Normal people hoist celebrities through the streets on their shoulders and bow to them as they pass by. And of course we are all fools if we do not recognize their superiority over us mere mortals. And remember...don't make fun of their families or their insignificant (oops) I mean extremely significant others in their lives, this will be grounds for them to have you placed in an institution. Because everyone knows celebrities never ever make mistakes in their personal lives, this is why their marriages last so incredibly long.....because they are so knowledgeable about these things why we mere mortals can only gasp in amazement. Oh the video?....stup...I mean brillant! Extremely brillant! I don't want to be accused of having ...ISSSUES! (SHUDDER) LMAO

Mike

Watch out! The action star may hurt you! (LOL)

Later dude

Who in the hell does that creep think he is? Every movie he makes sucks just like him! I hope one of those paps kicks his ugly ass tonight!

Sassy

So I'm femme fatal now? Sorry to take so long to get back to this blog but I had to pick up my two kids from their friends house and then fix dinner last night, had some friends over and then went to bed. This is the first I've seen of this. I guess #37 has never heard that old adage "Great minds think alike". Hey femme fatal if your reading this please write back. I bet we don't look anything alike. I'm 5'6, about 128 lbs , black hair, brown eyes and I live in the deep south. My grandparents came here from Costa Rica (hence the Latin part duh?!) I'd get a big kick to find out that you weren't even a woman at all but some dude. LOL. Maybe even Perez Hilton? LOL. I've got to go now I got a life but I'll check back around 5 PM my time and see if you've written back.

joe

BRUCE IS A COWARD!! HE PICKS THE LITTLEST GUY TO TERRORIZE!!! DO THAT TO ME WILLIS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU! I WOULDNT HAVE LET YOU GET OUT 3 WORDS BEFORE YOU'D BE STARING UP AT THE SKY IN A PUDDLE OF BLOOD!!

Kelly

LOL. I've never laughed so hard in my life. TALK ABOUT PARANOID! Hey #34, saw your letter...too funny. Yeah I'm most definitely not you. Let's see I'm about 5'10 135lbs and I have long blond hair, hazel eyes and I live in the Midwest and I'm enrolled in college. Does that sound like Perez? LOL! Well almost! LOL. Oh and I'm of Irish, Scottish descent. Hey your right! Great minds do think alike. LMAO. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but I wasn't talking about 'just Bruce' but guys all over Hollywood. Typical of the narcissistic, to think that everything is exclusively about them. Pathetic! So we've got issues? Oh no! not that! Next thing you know they'll be writing a really angry memo. Oooh that'll show us. Oh well, who cares #34 lets just forget about picking on guys like Bruce anymore , because apparently they are not tough enough to take it. We don't want them calling their mommies and complaining about us meanies. Oh and guys threatening Bruce? If it turns out to be a punk you'll probably feel more than a little foolish.

Braver

I LOVE BRUCE!! The pap probably had to change is shorts after that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments