Hobbits for Hillary!

3/26/2008 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alert the Shire, Samwise Gamgee is voting for Hillary Clinton -- and Middle-Earth will never be the same!
Sean Astin and Chelsea Clinton
"Lord of the Rings" star Sean Astin joined former (and possibly next) First Daughter Chelsea Clinton in Indiana on Tuesday to campaign for Hillary.

Gollum has yet to announce who he is endorsing.

T-Fed

likdafreak..But your racist toward whites, your post tells us that. Above is a racial slur, you used it. Not me...Obama supporters are acting racist. You can't lie about that.

NotBlind

Hey likdifreak, why don't you go to Youtube and listen to Pastor James Manning of Harlem..maybe he can give you a little "insight" on your 500 years of oppression. It's YOU that is the LOSER, blaming your own miserable life on people who didn't have a thing to do with it. My ancestors didn't own any slaves, they were irish immigrants that came here dirt poor without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, but they fought for the UNION in the civil war. I have never in my life uttered a racial slur towards ANY person of another race or ethnicity, but I got the CRAP beat out of me on more than one occassion by black or hispanic classmates who wanted to beat me up for my friggin 35 cent lunch money. And I have been called a honky, cracker, white bitch, and you name the derogatory names by people of "color" for no reason other than I wasn't quick enough for them pulling out of a parking spot, or accidently bumped into someone in a crowd. So please keep YOUR pie hole SHUT when it comes to your "experiences" because I have encountered more BLACK bigots in MY life time than I EVER encountered white ones.

800 pound gorilla fart

...... hanging out with Binladen in Pakistan.....

T-Fed

I am offended with your term once again. You used it over and over . It is a racial slur and you could go to jail for 5 years and get a hefty fine. Hope your parents can come up with bail for you, otherwise you'll be in jail with all the black folks you love. See how that works out for you.....I bet you'll encounter racism there, just not from whites.

T-Fed

#34.. wondering.. I have had crap like this happen to me and it's happening to my children. I tell the school about the bullying and they do nothing because the bully is black along with his friends. My kids can't even ride a school bus because my kids are white and most the kids on there are black and threaten my children. So I totally feel for you. My decendants were not even here when slavery was going on, yet my kids "reap the benefits" everyday from these mean hearted black kids who think the world owes them everything because some black preacher at church planted that seed in them...

Baseball Junkie

Do you suppose that TMZ will ever figure out that Andy Serkis (Gollum) is from the UK and therefore couldn't care less about our elections? Only a few of the actors in the LoTR trilogy were american.

Go Sox

Just Wondering

To poster Don't call us that:

You get offended when people call you a 'cracker' , however a lot of white americans (probably including you) has voted for Obama... where is your pride now???? He's the racist pig... he's the one who doesn't deserve your vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buster

Damm Legolas got fat.

GO HILL!

I LOVE SEAN ASTIN! He is the best guy in the world. His wife is SOOOO lucky. And Chelsea Clinton ROCKS!

Abs

I really dont care about clinton or obama..but with all the racial talks and oppression...I am totally white..and my white forefather came here himself as an indentured slave...its on a ships registry from Jamestown.....not every slave in America was of a color other than white.

Lucy Phoenix

Nooooooooooooooo, Sam, not the Nazgul!!!!!

GO HILL!

Gollum would want GW Bush for another 4 years.

Lucy Phoenix

I'm not offended by the word "cracker". I pity the ignorant people who behave like children and call each other names. They only say them to get attention.

Lucy Phoenix

37. Damm Legolas got fat. Posted at 5:33PM on Mar 26th 2008 by Buster

Except Sean played Samwise Gamgee, not Legolas. Sean is a loooong way from Orlando Bloom in the looks department.

STORMY7

HILLARY HILLARY HILARY

VOTE FOR THE ONE TRUE CANDIDATE THAT WILL GET US OUT OF IRAQ AND GET EQUAL RIGHT FOR WOMEN

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY