Gloria Allred Fights the Good (Nipple) Fight

3/27/2008 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria AllredGloria Allred is going to put a nipple ring on a mannequin, all in the name of Lady Justice

Gloria's gonna demo what happened to a woman who had to remove her nipple rings with a pair of pliers in order to pass through airport security. Of course, G-L-O-R-I-A reps her.

Allred (who now represents Heather Mills -- who's famous for displaying another body part) will hold a news conference at 12:30 PM Pacific time today, where she'll "display two nipple rings on a mannequin, and explain what she and the woman will do in order to ensure that no other person is forced to suffer what the woman did in order to board a plane."

Of course, we'll be live streaming the news conference. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

so

so what

YAWN

How interesting - I always remove my nipple rings before I board a plane. They come out quite easily.

Liz

Ok, the only thing pierced on my body are my ears. So, can someone expain to me why you would have to use a pair of pliers? Now I am in pain!

Marie

I think that was someones excuse to see some BOOBIES!!! " Excuse me miss, i'm gonna need you to remove your shirt and bra to make sure they are nipple rings and not a gun." Take notes Guys!!! LOL!!!

Nor Cal Reader

Of course this woman had NO IDEA that when you go to the airport they put you through a METAL DETECTOR. Because NO ONE knows about that. They keep it secret. The T.S.A. loves to surprise people with these security measures. It's not like when you buy an airline ticket NO ONE mentions ANYTHING about arriving early, placing metal items in a basket for scanning, going through security checks, searches or any thing like that.

I guess Gloria smells publicity where none is needed. No wonder people hate lawyers.

Liz

Something does not smell right! Gloria, I think you may be pushing the envelope dear.

dave

THIS LADY IS A FLAKE JUST LIKE LISA HER KID ...IF THEY DONT LIKE YOU ...YOU GET THE AXE ...JUST ASK ALL THE PEOPLE ON COURTTV ..I WOULD CALL THIS LADY THE FIRST CLASS AMBULANCE CHACER...JUST IN THE SHOW FOR THE GREEN BACKS ... ANT THAT RITE ....VINNIE

Bubblebunny

Gloria ! What will your family think ? What is a nice Jewish girl doing taking nipple cases? Got to love her ! She does this crap with a straight face ! Put HER on 30 Rock, not that low life hooker, Dupre.

Kathie is a phony

Give it a rest Gloria! You're nothing but a publicity whore! Some of the idiots you represent should stop wasting the court's time! especially that skank Heather Mills!

Nshado

The point here is ....don't you have any privacy left in this damn country? sheesh...I mean a nipple ring?
It's not something you would think about, at least I wouldn't. My son has plates in his arm and we didn't think about it.
What's he supposed to do, take his xray with him? Like he's gonna hide a bomb inside his arm?
I think they've gone WAY overboard with security, and it's be shown it doesn't freakin' work anyway!

Nshado

Oh yeah....and just wait until it's a guy with a ring...you know where! They gonna make him take it off?
I think not.

Twisted Ivy

umm... I've have been thru many a TSA checkpoint with nipple and other piercings. Surgical steel doesn't set them off...

CaNaDiAnChIcK

Funny, I've never had to remove my nipple piercings, and I've been through security many many times... hmmmm... strange
BOGUS!

Angiebaby

Well... why is she doing this at a press conference instead of a courtroom? Why didn't the woman go to the bathroom, remove her jewelry, and return to the line? Surely there were TSA managers at the airport and she could have worked out the problem with them. This is all media-hype, but for what?

Lenn K.

Gloria Allred can smell a dollar thru a cow pasture under five dead bodies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments