T.I. Pleads Guilty -- Going to the Slammer

3/27/2008 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has just plead guilty to federal weapons possession charges -- and will spend one year behind bars!

T.I., real name Clifford Harris, will begin his sentence after completing at least 1,000 hours of community service -- talking to kids about the dangers of drugs, gangs and guns.

The rapper plead guilty to possession of an unregistered firearm, possession of machine guns and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

HAHAHAAHA

IM BACK AND #23 IM BLACK AND I VISIT CAUSE I LIKE TO SEE IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU TALKING HE IS GOING TO A PLACE WHERE WE RICH PEOPLE LIKE TO CALL BETTER THAN YOUR HOME FASTER INERNET BETTER CELL PHONE RECEPTION AND CONJUGAL VISITS GROW UP TRAIN HARD AND BECOME A PRO LIKE ME

HAHAHAAHA

BACK AGAIN #20 #9 IS PROB A WHITE KID THAT IS INFLUENCED LIKE YOUR KIDS ARE OR GOING TO BE BY THE GREAT BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE GROW UP TRAIN HARD AND BECOME A PRO LIKE ME

HAHAHAAHA

29 YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY DUMB DUMB AT 30 AMERICANS AT FIRST WERE NOTHING MORE THAN THROW AWAYS FROM EUROPE IF YOUR FAMILY HISTORY GOES WAY BACK IN AMERICA SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU BUT YOUR GREAT SO ON IN SO ON WERE THE REAL "THUGS" HAHAHAHAAHAHAH RAPIST IN SO ON THATS FUNNY GROW UP TRAIN HARD AND BECOME A PRO LIKE ME

Fan Since 2007!!!

Rap is Dead
This is Why

Katie

You know, I will never understand why people just throw away all the good stuff that's happened to them. T.I. you're successful, you've made it, you don't have to live that life anymore.

Nia

Lets weigh the options here....10 to 12 years $250,000 fine - or - 1 year, 1,000 hours of community service and a $100,000 fine...which sounds better? Somebody messed up somewhere and TIP got a blessing. The hating that is going on in these comments is stunning but expected. I'm happy for him and know that because of his status he WILL be able to get through to some young people about going down a different path than the one he went down. Congratulations are in order...WHETHER PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

jaelee7794

First of all, all of you are stupid for thinking T.I. will make a good prison bitch he has been there before and it's not like he does not know what is going on in prison. For the people who are claiming that you used to like T.I. and don't anymore.........please you never liked him in the first place and you were never a fan. I will support T.I. like I did before this, after this and beyond....All his music is great and his acting isn't that bad either. It is funny how mad some of you are getting about this....it really doesn't affect you one way or the other. However you got to love America where we can all express our feelings.......So here are my feelings.....T.I. will bounce back from this after all he will be out of prison for a year and he will have another c.d. come out before he goes in and make many many more millions before he goes to jail next year....so HAHAHAHA to all you haters!!!!

I'm Black and I am Proud...What about you?

I am speaking to you # 13!!! Regardless of that guy tapping on his keyboard in ignorance, Do not...I repeat DO NOT disrespect the African American Race. It is time for you to wake up and know that we are going to be here when your Dead and Gone. There are Caucasians and other Nationalities that continue to mimic the "Hollywood Unrealistic," point of view of Reality/Society! Let me also speak on the Kool-Aid comment>>>>>>How can you possibly disrespect or so Much Stereotype Kool-Aid as being our (meaning an African American type of Liquid, (i.e Drink.) There are so many people in this world that drink Kool-Aid. The worst thing of all is that you are a egotistically Prick...you should know that we are going to walk amongst this World and Grow....

blackinthisworld

IT IS SUCH A PREJUDICE WORLD WE LIVE IN WHEN YOU THINK IT IS ONLY BLACK RAPPERS WHO HAVE GUNS AND DO DRUGS AND BAD THINGS. WHEN A BLACK PERSON, ESPECIALLY A MAN DOES SOMETHING IT IS BLOWN UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE WHITE SERIAL KILLERS WHO KILL AND EAT PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE, OR THE WHITE ENTERTAINERS THAT DIE FROM OVERDOSING ON DRUGS, i.e. HEATH LEDGER, ANNA NICOLE... BUT THEY FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, WHY??? IT IS UNBELIEVABLE TO HEAR PEOPLE TALK SO BAD ABOUT SOMETHING THEY REALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. MAYBE IF YOU WOKE UP TOMORROW AND WERE BLACK YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THE LIFE OF A BLACK PERSON AND WHAT WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH DAILY, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE BLACK. YOU SHOULD ALL GET A BIBLE AND READ IT. GOD MADE US ALL, IT IS NOT ONE GOD MADE WHITES AND THEN A BLACK GOD MADE US.. WE ALL COME FROM THE SAME GOD...

silliewillie

bravo#38.this is how they(white people)cotrol so many.say one thing,think and do another.did you realize ti along with many other black entertainers donated millions to katrina victems.ofcourse not thats not news worthy.so take what you like from us,but remember everthing has a price.

chicodude

Wow silliewillie #25 you took the bait on that one. Hook line and sinker. "The Black" is a Howard Stern reference. Of course black folk visit TMZ (I think a few even work there). I actually like T.I. (the couple songs he's got). When I was a little 7 year old white boy growing up in Oakland I had my bike stolen by some black kids down by Lake Merritt. A black jogger/runner saw me crying and took off running after the kids. They ditched the bike and split and the man walked my bike back to me. So there. All black folks are different. The trouble is some (not all) but some of the most wealthy young black men adopt a thug mentality because a "hug" mentality is not cool. Just like good grades aren't cool if you want street credibility. Too bad Chickeeze's gone.

chicodude

I'm speaking to you #38. Are you "proud" to perpetuate the stereotype that the black can't spell? "You're Dead and gone" not "your Dead and gone". Put the Kool-Aid down and pick up a dictionary. What, ain't gozt no time? I love you. Kisses.

Morgan

ok stakz707, we can all tell that you were raised on the streets with your gibberish you are talking with the crappiest grammar I have ever seen.Shut up and quit playing the "feel sorry for me" card. Other people were raised off the streets too, but that's no excuse for not getting an education and staying away from the gang life. You control your future! So cry some more

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3