No Public Affair for Papa Joe

3/28/2008 4:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As he waited for the valet, paps slammed former Baptist minister Joe Simpson with questions about his faithfulness to wife Tina.

Unlike Jessica, Daddy Simpson won't be slummin' it at a Chili's near you -- he was leaving the Ivy.

Kelli

I hope he is telling the truth and his marriage is great. Joe, I will always be a Cowboy fan as well.

dee

I'm not a Joe Simpson fan, but TMZ is so out of line. Do they actually think he is going to admit to having an affair on film for everyone including his wife and children to see, even if it were true? I think he handled it very well.

rico

PaPa is creepy.....

Tangie

This guy makes my stomach turn. Another wanna be who lives off his children's money.

anonymous

Now you are insulting Chili's restaurant? Do you think sounding like an effete snob makes you more popular? Do you think your readers are just other snobs?

I have found that most people who talk like you write are basically inferior social climbers who have no grounding in reality or common sense.

To the rest of you, do not be influenced by this mess. Continue to conduct your lives with some common sense, unlike these idiots.

bobbyozone

from personal and business experiences, i'm not a fan of the baptists to start with.
i have never paid much attention to him, i just knew jessica had a dad that was her manager.
this guy is yet another strike against the baptists.

Liz

I think this man would pimp his own mother given the chance.

CoolGirl2008

Ha Ha!

You pimped out your daughters with God watching!

Jill

Isn't this a former "minister" who pimped out his two talentless bimbo girls and now is having an affair?

She looks great

So pathetic when people eat at The Ivy or Mr. Chows - these restaurants are no longer good, but where you go if you're crying for attention

jef

He's such an ass. There's something wrong with a man that makes comments about his daughters boobs.

Kelli

Slummin at a chilis? SNOBS!

kd

the ivy??? guess he needed some "press"...what an A-HOLE this guy is.. any man that refers to his daughter's "double D's", is missing something...WTF??

Kelli

bubbabubbagummigummidowad.

Jennie

I, too, hope he isn't cheating on his wife. Sadly, though, nothing really surprises me anymore about these Hollywood-types. How come, by the way, we never hear from his wife? I guess she has nothing to do with the girls' management, but they're still her daughters. And why is this guy being seen out partying by himself? Jeez. I just hope it isn't true.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments