Jake a Fake?

3/31/2008 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Returning home from a Mexican vacation, tantastic Jake Gyllenhaal hobbles after a charred Reese Witherspoon and her kids - then doesn't.

Looks like Jack Twist is about to get all Jack Nasty by finding a new use for those crutches - swinging them at a paparazzo's lens.

Reese's boytoy has been gimping around since getting hurt playing in a game of pick-up basketball.

julie

julie

Finally first!!! Don't know why cared so much!!! Kinda corny!!!

skhg

I have less and less respect for TMZ, and I don't blame Jake one bit for wanting to hit the paps. Boy toy??? Just another stupid cutdown by TMZ, which is totaly ignorant on your part. You're hurting yourself. The few good pics. of respectable celebs you get, are normally followed with a trashy comment. Otherwise, the whole pge. is covered with trash, that nobody cares to look at, much less, read about. TMZ, is trash.

julie

If you think TMZ is trash SKHG, then why are you on here reading stuff AND COMMENTING??? I think you should practice what you preach. Obviously it takes one to know one in your world. I bet you're that person that is RIGHT about everything always!!!

Over It Already

Man, it's obvious TMZ is hated.... which I'm sure doesn't bother you guys anymore than the case of clap you're all dealing with, but you guys should give vacationing folks a break - especially when they're with the kids.

89431Lady

I love Jake and Reese and I cannot get enough of them. Nothing anyone could say about either of them would ever make me dislike them!

Tim

Just Jake?

JAKE AND REESE ARE A FAKE COUPLE.

TMZhires13yearolds

Hot Damn! Another big story! Jake limps. Wait.....Jake's not limping. Wait ......Reese is a few years older than Jake!
I don't think my heart can stand the excitement!

dee

Back off and leave the children alone. The adults chose this life, bu the kids didn't. It's hard enough for them to have a "normal" childhood. without idiots yelling at them and shoving cameras in their faces.

Cammie

Ouch! ....it looks as though Reese didn't use sunscreen!

Bonton

I think they make such a cute couple

skhg

My dear Julie, I check in, on and off everyday, to see just how far they'll go. I scroll through most all of the trash, but do stop to read their comments on respectable celebs., and just how far they'll go, to cut them down. Due to their nasty comments, and trash coverage, I've stopped watching their show altogether on TV, it's stupid! The trashy pics. of wannabes, aren't worth wasting time on, and any good pics. they happen to get.., they ruin, with their nasty comments. Tough, if you don't like my comment. Just telling it like it is.

AF

How awful for those kids. That ittle girl looks terrified.

It'sme

His injury makes me suspicious too. One minute he walks with the crutches and the other without them without a problem. It's really weird!

mll4

TMZ - You could have cropped those kids out of the pic. What's the point in that? And, I agree, they look terrified and Reese must feel terrible that she can't protect them. Just a little effort to protect the innocent? Please???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments