« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bundchen or Buncha Skanks!?

4/1/2008 8:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ya got two pretty boy NFL quarterback single dads, who could practically have any woman they want. But while Tom Brady has basically settled down with supermodel Gisele Bundchen, Matt Leinart's living it up -- four chicks at a time!
Tom Brady, Matt Leinart
So the question, and really think this one through -- Whose cleats would you rather be in? Leinart's, where you get to booze with a hot tub full of random skeezers? Or Brady's, where you spend all your time as Gisele's bitch?

Choose wisely, Grasshopper.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JDP

FIRST?

Buster

Gizzy is not all that.

drink me, eat me

You forget Tom is older and has been where Matt is.

kathy

Matt is certainly not appealing thsee days; he has alot of maturing to do for my taste.

Liz

Ok TMZ, the ladies need a game too!

pat the patriot

Brady is a P I M P.. MVP >> Super Bowl Champ.. Model/Actress banging stud....Leinhart is a glorified back up....come on

Jim

this is no contest ... i would take the 4 skeezers (that i will never have to see again) versus the 1 b!tchy supermodel with attitude ...

Ridicululous

This guy is not a good example. What a shame, he's a terrible quarterback, and will never be great if he continues down this road.

OMG

TYPICAL. . WHITE TRASH. .. oOoh and SKANKS.

Seriously

These days it takes more than good looks to make a lady truly HOT. That's why Gisele wins here. She owns her own property, can afford her own things, and lots of them. She can go on vacations around the world, and afford herself. I am sure Tom spends on her, but it is one thing to spend on someone cause you want to, and another to do it because you have to. So, Gisele is clearly the hotter of the categories.

abi

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS....MATT LEINART IS WAYYY SEXIER THAN BITCHY BRADY!!!!!

jfp

I have no idea who or what a Gizele is but since it sounds like African tundra leftovers I'll take four Arizona girls in a hot tub.
Plus Arizona is a hip state and those girls probably go to ASU.

who dat

skeezers for sure. I mean really, how good can gis be, leo was bangin it. ASU whores all the way.

Carroll

"....spend all your time as Gisele's "bitch?"......Matt Leinart's "four 'chicks' at a time!".....the last time I checked, a chick is a baby chicken, not yet an adult chicken and.....bitch is a female dog. Comparing an adult female to a baby animal or a female dog....what's that all about??! Harvey Levine' staff at tmz....no one is over 30 and I've seen them, on t.v. and many of them are "guys", not yet mature men.
In old speak, adult women in their early 20's, are 'girls', 'girls' and 'girl's. My sister has a bitch and her bitch has four legs, not the standard two.

who dat

If I was in Leinart's position, I would contact trojan and purchase 1000 of their best condoms. Purchase a few gallons of tabasco extra hot sauce in small bottles. Customize a 10 seat hot tub on wheels and hit every college campus. Starting on the west coast. East coast women for the most part are too chunky. Of course he would need a stack of legal releases and pro video and sound equipment. Market the videos as " Leinarts gone wild". Might have to throw a few dollars at joe francis for that title to fly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments