Adnan: Driving While Douchebag

4/2/2008 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adnan Ghalib isn't just riding Britney's weavetails, he's picked up some of her driving skills too!
Adnan Ghalib
A TMZ staffer was driving down Melrose Ave. yesterday, when an unidentified d-bag with unfortunate chin pubes cut him off -- not once, but twice. What's the rush? Was there a court hearing he had to help Britney miss?!

When our staffer pulled over to say a few kind words to the courtesy-impaired driver, they realized it was none other than the D-list paparazzo-turned-famous nobody himself and snapped a pic. It's TMZ, bitch!

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

This guy is a bigger loser than his psycho almost girlfriend

OCD

Where'd he get his ride? Britney?

Sell it, Dad! Make him go to work for his wheels.

unbelievable

That shows how desperate TMZ is for news, when you chase around and photograph a "D-list paparazzo-turned-famous nobody ". Way to go TMZ!!

sheesh

I hope he is enjoying riding around in britney's car. It's nice she woke up from her drug induced haze and could see what the heck he looks like. YUCK

Tookie

I think they should start a new reality show with Adnan called "THE BATCHELOR FROM HELL" .

Me in DC

Adnan's on the D List? I wouldn't think he is famous enough to be on the D List, more like the Z List. He actually isn't worth anyone's time!

checking facts

What's with the stupid looking stocking cap in this temp??? He is a true weirdo.

I call bullshit

When is someone going to figure out this guy is an illegal and deport his ass back to England?

He's just another Idiot

Did Britney buy the car for Adnan or did he steal it from her ? He's one of the ugliest guys in America. Is he a ILLEGAL Immigrant ???

my, my, my

He knew who you were. He jut wanted you to snap a picture of him and that's why he cut you off twice. And you fell for it and gave him free publicity.

ugh

I bet Brit bought him that car. I like his turban, makes him look even more like a terrorist.

Braver

I thought this dude was supposed to give that car back to Brit's camp. TMZ you guys complain about him all the time but you keep following him. And he's not a D-lister, he's a Z-lister.

Liz

That is his car! He had it before Brit got a look a like!

JDP

You know this guy is such a piece of trash so why even give him the time of day!

Michelle

STOP extending this losers 15 minutes of fame and don't put him on your site!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments