McGowan's RoboPooch

I'll Be Bark

4/2/2008 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rose McGowan's fugly dog wouldn't need much make-up to become the next Terminator -- go with him if you want to live!

kat

ooooh - boston terrier? not fug - cute!

Just call me trailer trash....

he's so cute

sappho

that is a cute doggy--what kind of cruel sadistic person would make fun of a dog like that? i have seen dogs that are ugly and trust me this aint it

Lucy Phoenix

Bad breeding rears it's ugly head.

yup

I think its cute. Funny that people that aren't so attractive themselves are the ones that feel the need to talk about how ugly everything else is

K

how freaking adorable is this dog?! I have had three bostons (Weeman is my current one) they're the best dogs ever! this one sort of looks like the cartoon boston in the Mother Goose and Grim cartoons in the Sunday paper!

JackRussellMommy

Ok I am an Animal Lover....that has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. I am still laughing my ass off.
I agree, though......Rose has to be a special person to have and love that dog...the dog is lucky and Rose seems like a very cool Lady. I loved the way she handled the Paps.
I am so still laughing Animal Lover........

K

Is that John McCain in the upper right corner??

MGM KID

I need your clothes...your boots.....and your bike.........
You forgot to say please.....

Mayu

To: "Okay, I'm an animal lover"

That's the ugliest you've ever seen? You haven't seen the world's ugliest dogs then, hey?

Sometimes they're so ugly, they're lovable. I'm glad someone doesn't feel they have to have a perfect teacup toy whatever dog like some stars do.

amy

There is a reason the eye is red. When a dog has an injury to the eye, such as a scratch, the vet puts this dye in their eye and turns off the light. They take a smaller flashlight and shine it at the eye. The dye makes is possible to see exactly where the scratch on the eye is. The vet can then remove the damaged tissue around the scratch and it can be treated properly. The dye colors the eye for about an hour. The dog doesn't have a "red eye" lol.

Anti-Society

THOSE BIG HUGE FISH EYES!!

LisaK

I guess its a slow news day for TMZ and that is why they have this story online.

yorkieboy2frenchiegirlsmama

One if my babies looks alot like this little girl, they are prone to eye problems. Ms McGowan has scored so many points with me today, as she's a good furbaby mom and takes care to get her little girl the medical care she needs. Don't judge on looks alone, as you well know, beautiful, but shallow people on the outside can be extremely ugly on the inside. I have had Boston Terriers my whole life, I have 3 right now and they are pure love, Too bad the same can't be said about many of the people you write about on this site, as well as some of the people who write your articles.

TelAvivan

TMZ - Leave the poor dog alone! Mock all humans in all their shapes and sizes but animals shouldn't be included in your ongoing commentary. The dog is loved, treated humanely and that is amazing considering all the other animal stories you've posted. Compared to the fur-wearing celebs, the animal abusing atheletes, the nightmare toward animals that is Paris Hilton - McGowan is a standout. Shame on you TMZ for such a low blow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments