Pesci Flips Wig Over Culkin Question

4/3/2008 10:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Pesci's made a living out of roughing people up in movies -- and he isn't much different in real life.

Pesci went Tommy DeVito on TMZ's cameraman last night, grabbing the photog by the neck outside Ago, tapping his head against Pesci's car and telling him "Why would you ask a stupid f**king question like that?"

Word to the wise -- never ask Pesci about "Home Alone."

Al

I have turds bigger than this guy!

Party 'till you die!

Roach- must stomp!

Muhammed

What? Am I a clown to you? Do I amuse you?

Lovely Rita

WTF? I did not see any such behavior on the part of Pesci. Did anyone else?

Tranzy

What? Am I a clown to you? Do I amuse you?

Liz

Serves the photog right............stop getting in there faces and learn to ask more intelligent questions!

annoyed

All I saw was Pesci saying 'Turn the camera off, come over here", and that was it. The camera was on but pointed at the ground. I didnt see the TMZ guy get roughed up or anything. Either the video is missing that part or TMZ made it up.

Hmmmmmm.....nah, they never make stuff up.

Kelli

If everyone would report Muhhamed maybe we wouldn't have to keep reading it's crap. STFU Muhammed.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

Don't fawk w/ tha little man ! thawt pip sqeeck !

Liz

Muhammed ~ It is time to go to school!

derek jaro

This man should not be made fun of; he suffers great from LMS, a very serious disease. This sydrome suffered by little men is no laughing manner. Give the guy a break.

Heather

What ever... I didn't see anything of the sort... Stretching the truth a bit... Don't ya think?

Kanadka

I think it's time for me to remove TMZ from my Favorites. I'm tired of coming here, and reading these stupid, stupid, comments and notes about celebrities. Seriously, TMZ, it's time to clean house. The writing on here is horrible, your photographers are rude and obnoixious. Is it really that hard to ask an intelligent question? Maybe the celebrites would be more receptive.

Note to the writers - simmer down on the strikethrough - it's just stupid and cheesy. You write like it's your first day on the job.

Donovan

I saw no violence. If this was true, it would be all over the internet by now you'd think. If it's not true, Pesci should sue for defamation of character.

annoyed

I have to agree with Kanadka. This place has gone from mildy annoying to just horrible. The writing is so cheesy, and some of the gimmicks are waaaaaay overused; like Kanadka said, the strikethrough thing is really old now, plus all the asterisks in the swear words, so you're swearing/cursing without spelling it all out. Oh yeah, that's clever. I honestly believe the writers are all under 18, judging from the form and lack of style of the writing. It's so bad it's just a joke, and the photographers are just morons and ask the dumbest questions. This used to be kind of a fun site but it's gotten so bad, the fun is gone. And then two days ago you run that insensitive and insulting, snide comment about Elliott Yamin's mother never being heard from again...........and only after several hundred people complained, you run a POLL to see if the comment should stay or go. "Hmmm, guys did we go too far or should the comment stay? We're not sure, let's take a poll." How stupid.

Yep, I think it's time to bid a not so fond farewell to this stinking cesspool of ignorance and immorality.

TMZ...enjoy it while it lasts. Something tells me you will be offline before long.

Adieu and good riddance.