Chris Between Rock and Hard Place

4/4/2008 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A nervous Chris Rock nervously walked into Federal court this morning, ready to nervously testify in the Anthony Pellicano wiretapping case. Did we mention he was nervous?

A freaked-out Rock took the stand for roughly 15 minutes to talk about a most uncomfortable subject -- DNA and baby mamas. As we already reported, Rock's attorney hired the P.I. to the stars to investigate Monica Zsibrita, who had claimed she and Rock had hooked up, and that he was the father of her child. DNA proved otherwise, so Zsibrita changed her tune, alleging Rock raped her. That's when a stressed-out Rock got on the horn with Pellicano, and it was all caught on tape.

On the stand today, Rock was asked what -- if anything -- he knew about Pellicano's tactics, to which he replied, he didn't know jack.

As for the rape allegations, Rock testified, "I'm here a free man, I didn't do anything wrong. You know I didn't do anything wrong!"

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

Rock is pretty cool.

I think he should run for political office when he gets older.

TMZhires13yearolds

A nervous Chris Rock nervously walked into Federal Court? Anybody at TMZ a graduate of Writing 101?

Leave him alone. He didn't do anything wrong.

sasha

CHRIS ROCK RULES!!!!!!

just here

chris rock is freakin' awesome. & that dumb b*tch is just looking for money.

Mike

Monica Zsibrita is a straight up whore. Obviously, after she loses a paternity suit she has to try and bring up rape charges. She must have been raped by her kid's other possible fathers too. Way to live up to a stereotype, gold digging slut.

Janet

Sleezy bastard.

Not True

Puh-leeze. Chris Rock is a class act and has no reason to be nervous about testifying........he's not revealing anything new about HIMSELF, he's testifying against the loser P.I. And he's one of NUMEROUS celebrities who are testifying.

Just because you use the word "nervous" in two forms in one sentence doesn't make it true, nor will it make people believe you.

wtf

Can't stand this racist pig.

WoWzera

Chris Rock is the Sexiest man alive!!!!

I should email people mag

Liz

Chris Rock is extremely RACIST!!!

Mik

Chris Rock "You'd be resl embarrassed" if Obama won and you supporeted "that white lady" ...youtube ..Chris Rock introduces Barack Obama.Such a funny man.

laguy

I was chased around LA most of 1997 by Anthony Pellicano after he was hired by Bert Fields and one of his "high profile" clients--to scare me away. He (Pellicano) was a horrible guy--leaving a vile of human blood on my front door that later tested positive for HIV and Hep. C. and a note. This guy and the people that are protecting him should ALL go to jail.

eARLINNE

WHO ISNT RACIST NOW AND DAYS? BUT TO ACCUSE SOMEONE OF RAPE BECAUSE YOUR A HOE AND HE IS NOT YOUR KIDS DAD LIKE YOU WANTED HIM TO BE (FOR THE MONEY) IS JUST WRONG AND SHE SHOULD GO TO HELL. YEAH HES MARRIED AND HE SHOULD HAVE NOT CHEATED (HIS WIFE SHOULD KICK HIS ASS) BUT TO SAY HE RAPED HER BECAUSE SHES MAD IS EVIL!!!!

The world is still messed up

I know this is not an English class, but, "A nervous Chris Rock nervously walked into Federal court this morning", Come on guys, I couldn't stop laughing long enough to read the story. Harvey, please send your people to journalism school. Who writes this stuff, first graders? I was educated in the city of Compton, California. What's your excuse TMZ?

He's Boring now

why are my comments not making it through? but they are for other story's? TMZ you blocking people by their handle name? I'll just change it..be back soon

long and short of it all, Rock is a liar and a racist and put a contract out on a woman by a known felon who broke into her home to scare her out of going after Rock. Chris should learn to keep his snake in his pants. I imagine his wife has now reeled his scrawny, nervous and jerky ass in by now. Racist hypocrite whore chaser.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments