Forget Firecrotch: Greasy's a Racist, Homophobe

4/4/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting taunted by the paparazzi sucks -- but it's still no excuse to attack someone with some of the most offensive slurs in the English language. Paging Michael Richards!

One photog was definitely laying into Brandon Davis outside Foxtail last night, but Brandon took it to another level by calling the black photog a "nigger." The pack of photogs was shocked -- and ripped back, calling him "Greasy Crotch" and "d-bag."

Around an hour later, cameras caught the scumbag oil heir still fuming outside of Villa, where he called TMZ's photog "a faggot." Classy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

Is greasy bear Irish or something !?

Mindy

Can you edit that last sentence so that it makes sense?

nacho

All the money in the world still can't buy you class.

Mindy

Thank you!

sm

YAWN... DIDN'T WE ALREADY KNOW THAT HE WAS A RACIST AND A HOMOPHOBE.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

He does act like a snobby heir and an a**, I noticed just by his body language in most pics too.

zoso

So he called your photogs a "n" and a "f". Not very nice words, I would have to agree. But what about you TMZ? You hound this person, have been calling him greasy and making fun of him forever. You all deserve it. I don't blame him. I actually think the guy is really good looking, so I don't get why his appearance is picked on the begin with.

Amberly Washington

I am black, and I most certainly do not appreciate hearing the N word come from another person's mouth. However, the man was harassing him...AND he does it for a living. You guys can dish it , but you can't take it.

me

tmz, if you can't stand the heat, then stay the eff out of the kitchen. you people harass and insult others all the damn time and i'm sure this isn't the first time you pricks have been called out for what you REALLY are.

Victoria

THIS IS TOTALLY OFF TOPIC...BUT...

LET'S KEEP BELINDA CARLISLE IN OUR PRAYERS...BECAUSE SHE IS OFFICIALLY TONE DEAF!

Jen

Oh, Brandon, come on, look at you...do you really have the right to call anyone a name? You look like a fried pork chop with your broke down, old ass, SUV!
You're famous for nothing, and your money won't save you when global warming, god, or the government attacks! Try being nicer, and wie your oily buttcrack!

belle

why do we care about this loser...what has he EVER contributed to society other than comedic fodder? A sad example of my generation is ALL he is.

Wow - Ugliness

I don't agree with racial slurs AT ALL but you TMZ losers are driving people to the brink with your harrassment!! You can dish it out but you can't take it. Why can't you just take a photo from across the street and not stalk the hell out everyone. If I was a celebrity, I would turn the tables and shove a camera in your face and make comments to you about your nearest and dearest. See how you feel...losers.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

TMZ, you can dish it out but you can't take it. Your calling a 15 year old girl a bitch is real brave and classy. Now your chickens are coming home to roost and, speaking for most of your viewers(readers), we couldn't be more delighted. Back at ya 100-fold!

your mother

You people who critisize TMZ are a bunch of hypocrites. You are the reason TMZ exists. You keep checking the website and watching the show. If you don't like it, leave. I personally like what they do. Celebs are a bunch of phonies who will do anything to get in front of a camera, but then bitch and complain when the paps follow them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments