Forget Firecrotch: Greasy's a Racist, Homophobe

4/4/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting taunted by the paparazzi sucks -- but it's still no excuse to attack someone with some of the most offensive slurs in the English language. Paging Michael Richards!

One photog was definitely laying into Brandon Davis outside Foxtail last night, but Brandon took it to another level by calling the black photog a "nigger." The pack of photogs was shocked -- and ripped back, calling him "Greasy Crotch" and "d-bag."

Around an hour later, cameras caught the scumbag oil heir still fuming outside of Villa, where he called TMZ's photog "a faggot." Classy.

OCD

He's clueless and classless. Why waste time baiting the guy constantly. You poke fun at them and they all hate you, TMZ. What he said was filthy, but what was said by your skulking photogs, eh?

What possible chuckles could you get? Is it all about trying to irritate people until they come unglued for the benefit of your cameras? Is it out of spite or is it just for the money?

Low class all around, if you ask me.

sandi

Paps deserve whatever they get.....that being said, doesn't Brandon remember when his family cut him off financially last year due to his bad behavior?

tracey

Poor TMZ can dish it out but can't take it....

spellbeechamp

ATTENTION ALL PATHETIC LOSERS!! TMZ is now hiring celebrity baiters!! Finish masturbating, kiss your mommy goodbye, then grab your camera and report to sidewalk outside Villa for orientation!!

Fred Garvin

Hey, TMZ, if you can't it, don't dish it out, you bunch of whiny, self-righteous a-wipes.

stakita

How about you stop covering this nobody? He doesn't derserve the attention.

deb

did harvey levin die and leave the demented grandkids in charge? this site has really gone downhill.

Kyle

AWESOME!

Tyra Banks

Why hasn't someone just killed him yet? It would certainly put him out of MY misery.

sickofKate

Sorry, I don't blame him. You think you guys can throw stones by calling him and other celebs anything you want and they can't return the favor? Grow up! Good for you Brandon!

Why?

#7. ARE YOU THAT IGNORANTLY STUPID? They call him "Greasy" which he is, so that gives him the right to call someone a derogatory word for a black person? That they used in slave times? He needs a good reality check! I.E A KICKED ASS!

Why?

I expected white people on here to defend this jerk! Unless it hits home whites don't care!

sickofKate

#66 - ROFLMAO!!!!

leslie

Why is it ok for the paps to say whatever they want but Brandon not being able to say anything in return? Can you say hypocrite?

jlove

Ok, so let me get this straight, Greasy calls the photog a pu$$y and he's the one that keeps rollin his window up?? He only rolls it down so he can spew that garbage then quickly rolls it up. If I were that photog the next time I saw him out I would set my cam down and go "off the clock" and beat his whiny a$$. What a loser. Guess money can't buy class. I would be totally embarrassed if I were related, knew him, or even lived anywhere near him. The guy is a complete tool.