Estefan: Coming Out of the Dark Ages

4/8/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paps welcomed Gloria Estefan to the 21st century yesterday -- where she realized, for the first time, photogs use video cameras these days.

Estefan then presumably went home to Miami to watch Laserdiscs and record her next 8-track.

YONKERS, NY

FIRST!!!

Gary

So the women does the sane thing and live a private live and TMZ has to basically call her a CAVE WOMAN... Come on TMZ get a grip... ya bunch of teen peons...

patricia

um, yeah, and she's the only star I've seen lately who has actually talked politely to you idiots! Gloria Estefan is a class act - leave her alone.

annoyed

Lame. When are you writers gonna stop phoning it in everyday?

ME

Gloria is one of the best out there. You all should be happy she even spoke to you.

Star

Her music SUCKS!

Fan Since 2007!!!

What's wrong with Laserdiscs?
I still got my player and stash!

mona lisa

Come on TMZ the lady was polite and showed alot of class. Why do you have be so rude for no reason?????

George William Gockel

I am true fan of Gloria Estefan. I also am a huge fan of Gloria Estefan. And I will be careful what I am posting. I saw Gloria Estefan live-in-concert at the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim (The Honda Center) during August 2004 in Anaheim. There is nothing worng with Gloria Estefan's music.

DONATELLOTEENAGEMUTANT

TMZ SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEAVE GLORIA ESTEFAN ALONE, OR I WILL COME TO FILM U GUYS AND SEE HOW MUCH U LIKE IT.....

DONATELLOTEENAGEMUTANT

LEAVE GLORIA ESTEFAN ALONE....SHE GOT MORE SALSA THAN U GRINGOS HAVE IN TMZ...

W

Unfortunately, who even cares about Gloria or her puppet master husband, Emilio? Mostly everyone in the industry knows that he made their empire by selling their respective souls to the corporate label music underworld! They have demonstrated this continually, acquiring the corporate label market’s closest Latin musical competition, shutting down their respective careers for the artist’s mere expectation of their rightful and proper royalty/monetary share or traditional and justified split. The treatment of the artists in their empire is comparable to our Uncle Tom old world slave/master mentality culture. The one in which one works entirely for the profits of the master and the talent or employee is entitled to nothing more than the expectation of meager wages.

baby girl

W? couldn't get a recording contract?

DONATELLOTEENAGEMUTANT

W is Jealous of what he/she cant have. LOL.

George William Gockel

I do care about Gloria Estefan. I am concerned about Gloira Estefan. Jennifer Lopez' idol is Gloria Estefan. I have most of Gloria Estefan's albums. I have most of Gloria Estefan's vdieo tapes. I have all of Gloria Estefan's DVD's. I have several Gloira Estefan cassette singles and cd singles. I have Gloria Estefan maxi cassette singles. I have 5 Gloria Estefan 12" singles. I have 1 book about Gloria Estefan. I have 10 pictures and 2 centerfolds of Gloria Estefan above my bed. I also have more pictures of Gloria Estefan in 2 of my 3 photo albums. And have lots of pictures of Gloria Estefan and I go on www.GloriaEstefan.com and I love Gloria Estefan and I will not see Gloria Estefan until she will have upcoming concert in L.A.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments