Rihanna and Chris Brown Go Tit for Tats

4/9/2008 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Chris Brown really need to stop denying their relationship -- we're not buying it anymore!

They had a not-so-subtle night out, causing a major scene with fans, cops and bodyguards when leaving a NY tattoo parlor -- and were spotted hitting a bar together after that. Seriously guys, give it up already.

Sasha

They're s retarded lik seriously...people are really not liking chris brown bcuz it seems lik hes a liar...plus he eve said tht he doesnt drink..its crazy ow u can get o attaced 2 a celeb bu the jus decide 2 do or say stupid things...celebs are LIARS

ash

gay?...what are you an idiot ? where the hell do you see gay written on this boy? i mean on ANY part of him are you freakin kidding me? i mean all the other insults are like "ok whatever" he shouldnt lie to his fans..yea...he's not being honest.. but gay? what the eff? are you gay? gosh i feel so bad right now because i have like 4 gay friends and boy wil they die of laughter when i tell them some idiot said chris brown is gay what a suggestion.....GAY lmao.. please..

ok you guys go on continue with your insults i was very interested in what every one had to say until i read that bull ****. but ok..back to the comments

Hated

FIST...

Stacey

hated: Don't you mean FIRST?? Spell check dude.....

Ooooo Noooo!

What's up with the goofy hat on that guy? Is he from Wisconsin or something?

Anon

Why do we constantly hear about UNDERAGE celebrities in bars/clubs. Why aren't these establishments investigated for underage drinking!! We all know that if this were to happen in smalltown America, there would be charges galore!!!

Hated

Nope...I ment FIST...but thanks Stacey

stud

WHY SHOULG THEY ADMIT TO ANYTHING? SO PEOPLE CAN MONITOR THEIR EVERY MOVE? THEY SHOULD CONTINUE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. DENYING IT.ITS NOT MY BUISNESS, TMZ'S BUISNESS OR ANYONE ELSE'S FOR THAT MATTER. WHY DO PEOPLE CARE ANYWAY?

Tranzy

I'm pretty sure that friends can hang out last time i checked thats what friends do they hang out get a life if they do go together then really who cares He should be Jordan Sparks now thats worth talking about.

Nine2five

Or as Dwight Schrute would say, "tit for tit"

p1tey1

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!! They make an ADORABLE couple. They're both rich, talented, young and free!!! Let them enjoy themselves and each other for goodness sake!!!!! I wish them all the best!!!

TOTOT

WHO CARES THEY ARE BOTH UGLY ANYWAYS!!!

Renee

Isn't he only 18 or something? My 20 year old can't even get into a bar and everyone wonders why they all end up in rehab before they can drink legally!

Says I

Okay here's my take:
1) I find it humorous that idots postiong on a tabloid site would say "why do you care", or "who cares if they together", and especially "so we can monitor they're every move." First off you are ona tabloid website. You wouldn't be here if you didn't find interest in stars and their lives. If you don't care or if you think we shouldn't care don't come to the site.
2) They can't possibly be dating. Chris is like her brother in the fact he's her gay best friend. That's right I said it, he's gay. I may not have proof yet, but just watch him in interveiws and you should get that gay vibe, even if your gay-dar is down.
- And before anyone calls me a homophobe, I do not mean this in any derogatory way. I'm just saying I get that vibe, if he is he should be ashamed. But lets me honest how many gay hip-hop R&B artist are out there (or just out).

pelon1

let the kids be they obviously don't want to share there realationship with the world, plus there adorable!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments