Zac Efron Likes 'Em a Little Older

4/9/2008 5:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Full time "Full House" hottie Lori Loughlin reportedly floats Zac Efron's boat -- but how does his married, 43-year-old "Summerland" co-star feel about it?

Her eight and nine-year-old daughters must be, like, soooo jealous.

Alexandra

Both Zac Efron and Jesse McCartney were on Summerland with her people!

Kelli

She has always seem like a down to earth person and so nice. She is very pretty. My girls love "Full House."

UN-REAL

umm, why is this even on the site? There is no story here. Lori walks to car...this has nothing to do with anything. GET A LIFE TMZ AND START POSTING ACTUAL STORIES!!!!

it takes a molester

She's beautiful!

Jillybean

Hey, this is the best news I've had all day! I'm 46 ... maybe there's still hope for me and that little Efron hottie!

stromhome

Um, people? Hello? He likes 'em older... and with penises. Puh-leeze.

Mandy

Umm, Zac Efron wasn't on Summerland. Jesse McCartney was.

kate

Was Zac Efron on Summerland...i thought that was Jesse McCartney

Brittany

hahaha..
it was Jesse Mcartney on Summerland with her not Zac Efron

matt

i liked her when i was growing up, and i still think shes somking hott for her age.

bigguy55

This lady is nothing but Hot! she has it all looks, talent, beauty, and most of all she is real! its nice to see someone with her looks instead of having to look at the paris hiltons, pam andersons, and lohans all holes of hollywood.

POSITIVE DONA

SPIRITED DONA SAYS-- YOU ROCK, LORI LOUGH!!! I WISH IT HAD BEEN MEANT TO BE THAT SHE HAD HOOKED UP WITH ALEC BALDWIN, WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG SOAP STARS, SHE EDGE OF NIGHT. HE, THE DOCTORS! BUT SINCE THAT WASN'T MEANT TO BE, LORI, ARE YOU ANY GOOD AT MATCHMAKING, A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER, (SPIRITED DONA), AND A PROFESSIONAL, ACTOR, BLOGGER, ( ALEC BALDWIN)? JUST ASKIN' TMZ!!

Brenda1950

Zak Efron played Cameron Bale on Summerland ... not a really major role, but he was on it ....

POSITIVE DONA

I LOVE 30 ROCK1 I TAPED MY VIDEO BLOG ON EASTER SUNDAY, AND IT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TORTURE TRYING TO POST IT, AS SERVERS UPGRADE. I WORKED SO HARD ON MY VIDEO," FUN YET BLESSED EASTER TO 30 ROCK". I WOULD APPRECIATE IT, IF YOU WOULD WATCH IT! THANK YOU FOR VIEWING. I THINK OF MYSELF, OFT, AS THE UNOFFICAIL, OFFICIAL SWEEETIE OF 30 ROCK! I AM ALMOST LORI LOUGHLIN APPROVED!http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2323159/7292279

WATCH 30 ROCK THURSDAY, APRIL 10TH, RETURN FOM THE WRITERS' STRIKE!
ME FIRST, THEN TINA FEY.
I THANK YOU!

janis

as long as he's legal whats it matter, maybe he's fun. Does age matter all the time???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments