Crazy TV Contraption Predicts "Idol" Losers

4/10/2008 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TiVoIf you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

Michael Johns Big Ballin' -- click to launch Kristy Lee Cook -- click to launch

sweetaudrey

First! && I believe this.

Redd

good

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Have a great day!

Lele

I thought "Dial Idol" already did that. For years, in fact.

Lisa

I knew it!

Cam

Her attitude is irritating, and whoever told her that the imitation of a crying baby was clever or funny, must have either been a family member or somebody who wanted to Sleep with her. Syesha, seriously, you try to fake a sweet attitude, but we've all been watching the Miss USA and Miss America Pagents for years, and we've seen women who were much better at it than you. Just release your inner bitch, because this fake attitude is painful to watch.

jen

i dont care how good your voice is.. your asking to be decimated by the judges if you think you're good enough to take on Whitney, Mariah, even Fantasia. this girl's had it coming..
shes got a great voice but her attitude is really irritating.

annoyed

Who cares?

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

TMZ..........I NOTICED THE NEWS ON HERE IS SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW..................................

LA

I think Carly should go. She has the attitude plus she already had an album flop! With that ugly ass tattoo.

moveover

ANYONE attached to this show in ANY way is loser!

reality is my business

Syesha = mediocre talent, at best. As poster #7 said, I don't care how good you are, but it is unwise and egocentric to take on the like of Mariah, Whitney, Celine, etc... (I hesitate to put Fantasia with this group, even though Syesha sang a Fantasia song this week - I don't think she's of the same caliber) Even the judges have said NOT to tackle a song by the previously-mentioned artists year after year after year. What make these contestants think that they're somehow special or better and can handle the songs and the comparisons? I say good riddance!

Kim

Yes - Carly should go - you can't take on Freddie Mercury and come out a winner - just don't even go there - it was bad!!

tracey

Why is Michael John's head so big in that picture???

Rita

Betcha it's Carly.....and afterward, all of America will be reading/talking about the 'shocking' elimination, how America 'got it wrong', how she was one of the best singers, blah blah blah. But....we shall see.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments