Gayle: Oprah's No $ugar Mama!

4/11/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah definitely spoils BFF Gayle King -- but, according to Gayle, the big O ain't putting a new roof over her head.

Last month, TMZ confirmed that Oprah bought a killer $7.1 million Manhattan penthouse (and supposedly for Gayle) but King tells TMZ she's not relocating to the city anytime soon. And we've asked peeps at the building -- no sign of Gayle or O since then.

Oprah's LLC, Sophie's Penthouse, did purchase the pad though -- so who's moving in?

CTMom

gayle lives in the town I live in greenwich ct. she lives on the same road as a friend of mine and oprah stays at gayle's house here in town when she's visiting or working in the city. oprah is a real bitch. not nice to anyone. oprah pays for gayles house here. the tax info on gayles house is a chicago address which just happens to be home to harpo studios. gayle is always nice when recognized. her bitch bff could take some lessons.

Ramone

i would buy my best friend a house....

who cares if they carpet MUNCH????????????

Nance is a Dumb Ass

If it's sitting empty I will be glad to move in!!! Total luxury. View of the city!!

tami

Disgusting!

There are so many people sleeping under bridges.

I have no idea how Oprah and others like her manage to sleep at night.

me

I don't like oprah..................sorry....from what I have seen of her ...I think she is prejudiced....and hides it ...
It's being a phony.....
I would rather see someone who is honest and is truthful.....and not afraid to admit what they are really about.

recovery101Fan

Oprah ought to stay away from politics and stick to her informative and life-changing entertainment show. Politics and Religion do not mix. Her show helps people and entertains people, but recently, there's a lot channel changing going on.

recovery101Fan

Hey if I had to read about myself in this rag, I'd be bitchy in Greenwich, too! LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3