Britney's New Hairdresser: Doc Brown?

4/12/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney picked up a new set of hair yesterday, but it looks like she went back to her roots -- because the girl doesn't look half bad!

Does that salon have styling chairs or time machines?

Krishna

To jh (currently message #30): please provide some evidence for any kind of "... push for a permanent conservatorship".

What are your sources for this information? ... I mean _external_ sources, not just your own wishful fantasies.

And based on what you wrote about Britney not needing the conservatorship at the moment, now I think that I _am_ willing to make a bet. Would you lay down money on a wager that Britney once again starts self-destructing as soon as the conservatorship ends and she has to once again rely on her own limited intelligence and low maturity to navigate through the adult world?

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Mentally ill my butt!
The judge said it!
Spears engaged in "HABITUAL, FREQUENT and CONTINUOUS use of CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES and ALCOHOL"!

Why do people try to change the facts?
She's a brat on drugs...helloooo!
Her poor kids.
Her poor dad.
Her poor ex husband.
What a horrible way to treat your kids.
Oh well as long as she's getting her picture in the tabloids everyday, all is well. in brits world.

Krishna

To "hot for teacher" and DIANE T (currently messages #33 and #44): I'm mostly in agreement with the two of you, except for the part about Britney needing a permanent conservatorship. And even with that, it's not that I specifically disagree, but rather, I just don't think we have enough information to know for sure how serious her mental condition is, and whether it really warrants something as drastic as permanent mental health care.

However, as I have mentioned before, I do agree that Britney has shown herself time and time again to be incapable of handling adult responsiblities. She has acted against her own interest and made dumb, self-destructive choices for years, since long before she ever knew Sam or even K-Fed. This might not be the result of a bona-fide character disorder or psychosis, but rather, it could simply be due to the fact that Britney never had a chance to grow up, and she seems to be stuck at a pre-adolescent level of maturity. The fact that she has low intelligence is another factor.

In any case, I'm guessing that for better or for worse, the conservatorship will indeed be lifted, and probably sooner rather than later. Once that happens, I am not optimistic about Britney's abilities to keep her life together without Jamie and the other responsible adults managing her affairs.

LJ

Her hair is so pretty like that. I hope she keeps it that way.

sappho

um that video was crappy.....you cant even really see it, only the bottom part....LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!!! SHES A FREAKING HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!

AdaBee

Love the hair but please give Britney some time to herself. Move on and harass somebody else for a bit, yes?

sotired

she looks a mess, her hair looks bad, she needs to work on herself and stay out of the media.

his fav brunette

u look sooo freakin good brit!!!!!! love it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4