P!nk -- Blinded by the White

4/13/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P!nk on the rebound. She shoots ... she scores?

After recently splitting with her tattooed biker hubby, Carey Hart, Pink played push-and-tug with a mystery man in Malibu yesterday. There's nothing like rubbing up on the hot, pale skin of new man.

UPDATE: TMZ readers don't miss a thing! The dude is Todd Morse, a punk guitarist who plays in Juliette Lewis' band: Juliette and the Licks.

aj

Ehhhhh....FIRST hahha!

Lena

What the hell TMZ get with the program! I'm sure you meant CAREY HEART right?

Kailey

hey TMZ...before posting a picture with comments , make sure you have all the names right. its cary heart not corey.

Village

She has hips like a man! What is that about?

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

BIG DEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BJ Rocks

TMZ had a typo on Carey Harts first name. But actually did spell the last name correctly

Jennifer Bouldack

I am a huge fan of Pink's music. She is the real deal. I have never understood, however, her body shape. She is lovely, don't get me wrong, but she has this muscular thing going on in her mid-section which I have never seen on a woman. It's not just being muscular, either. It's the shape of those muscles. I have never seen that on a woman. I have seen hints of it in some of her clothes, but this image clearly shows it. Do women normally have that muscular shape? Even muscular women - I have just never seen that kind of shape before. Oh well. Just different, I suppose.

mrs.fisty

Good for her...I just would like to know the reason why her and CAREY Hart broke up? Ya I know they say mutual and still friends blah blah...whats the real reason, who left who?

kat

What's up with her body?! Eww--and for all tht just cant seem to get her ex's name rigt, its Carey Hart--not Corey and not Heart.

Nik

I think he cheated on her, that's why they split. Wasn't Cory Hart a singer in the 80's? He'd be much older than this guy.

expygirl

I'm not trying to be mean but are you sure thats not a guy in a bikini? Those are some crazy hip and pelvic bones!

Party 'till you die!

Tucking it in that bikini must have been difficult!

derek jaro

eeeewww, " bartender, cancel that drink, here Pink just take the money and please put some clothes on."

Black Teef

She's hung like a horse.

sparkys nemesis

Thick around the thighs as well but what a great performer. She's entitled to happiness wherever she finds it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments