P!nk -- Blinded by the White

4/13/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P!nk on the rebound. She shoots ... she scores?

After recently splitting with her tattooed biker hubby, Carey Hart, Pink played push-and-tug with a mystery man in Malibu yesterday. There's nothing like rubbing up on the hot, pale skin of new man.

UPDATE: TMZ readers don't miss a thing! The dude is Todd Morse, a punk guitarist who plays in Juliette Lewis' band: Juliette and the Licks.

JuicyGirl

Smart guy! He knows the dangers of tanning! I bet he's even wearing sunscreen!

krispy

his main band is H2O and they have a new album coming out may 27th..

Regina Gale

This isnt the first time I thought her body didnt seem right 4 a women. I realy love Pink and her music. Something about the hips and belly dont look right on a woman.

FlBiker

Nice penis, m'aam.....

tori

I've always thought that Pink has the body of a naked Ken doll!!! That pelvic area...........strange on a girl.

juscus

nothing more sexy than a snake on a leg tatoo and other bloches ...i'd throw her back in till it comes off

Lisa

I ALWAYS thought she was a dude..ew

Kelli

I wouldn't want to make her mad! Pink you look fine.

Lenn K.

I would love to see that snake tat in about 10 years. Too bad people don't think about their so-called body art with the future in mind. Nothing says Oh my God than neck and full back tats on 50 or 60 year old.

Jasmine

He is in a band called h20. Check them out. There amazing.

mary

This pitcure justs validates why they make ONE PIECE swimsuits. Most girls/women should be in them..not two pierces.
Very few shapes do justice to a two piece. Just because you are thin, doesnt mean a two piece is flattering. Pink would look so much more feminine in a one piece.

PN

I am sorry to hear that Pink and Carey Hart split up. But I hope that she has a good new relationship with a new man. The bikini is a little too tiny on her. She might need to cover up on the bottom piece of it.

lostismylife

Her body is gross.

chersolly

Todd Morse is who Pink's "The One That Got Away" was written about. Guess she got him back.

derek jaro

damn !! better taste then B- (33.)

Way over stated.

But I bet your some buck seventy-five - two hundred pounder plus. . . .a 4 foot 10" fat chick sucking on a big mac and large strawberry milk shake while typing with one hand . . . . . I'm Sorry, . . .was I to presumptive?????

and by the way, why is 'TASTE' in your screen name? . . . .ok, enough. . .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments