Match Game PM: Post Mortem

4/19/2008 12:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actor Charles Nelson Reilly (left), Season 1 "Project Runway" contestant Austin Scarlett (center) and Jack Klugman's wife Brett Somers (right).
Charles Nelson Reilly, Austin Scarlett, Brett Somers
One of them is not a dead '70s TV game show panelist.

We're just sayin'!

JJJ

FIRST?

TheRaw420

Charles Nelson Riley= Lidsville that crazy t.v. show...?

frogs and gravel

The show "LIdsville" is proof that Sid and Marty
Kroff (the guys who produced Lidsville) were heavily
involved with illegal drugs. There is Absolutely no other
way to explain how such a BIZARE show got on to television.
Children should be forced to watch the show as a form of punishment!

Old Guy

Hey Sid & Marty Croft people... forget "Lidsville", the all time best "what-drugs-are-they-on?" show from the Crofts was "H.R. Puffenstuff". I remember watching that show and wondering if I was supposed to drop acid in order to understand it.

TNgirlTITANSfan

Don't forget TOOTSIE and Mrs. Garrett from The Facts Of Life, TMZ.

frogs and gravel

I am not sure why I posted twice, but I
guess it was worth repeating?

wondering

weird thing to post, tmz.

Laura

Charles Nelson Reilly was a fixture on all the game shows back in the '70s, not just on Lidsville. He's great. (Mom let the TV babysit us back then.)

And Austin's style is totally CNR. Too funny. Oh, and I love Austin.

Cate

I loved watching Charles Nelson Reilly and Brett Somers on Match Game.They were hysterical - he would dis her in a clever way. Never demeaning. I still see the reruns every once in a while.

C..

I miss Brett and Charles! Match Game was one of my favorite shows when I was younger, and now it's even more important with everything going on in the world- just a fun show....classic.... Brett and Charles deserve better than "...dead '70s TV game show panelist." Respect! Loved that show and those people!

tori

Jack Klugman's wife? You mean she played his ex-wife on "The Odd Couple" right? I thought Bret was a lesbian.