Britney's Acting Again -- Hide the TV!

4/19/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsShe's baaaack! Britney Spears is returning to "How I Met Your Mother." Take that Neil Patrick Harris!

The popwreck's appearance in late March gave the show a serious ratings boost, so producers are giving Spears another shot, according to People.

With "HIMYM" and a movie like "Crossroads" under her belt, Brit's becoming a seasoned acting pro. And the Emmy goes to ...

truthfully yours

I thought Britney played an adorable character on HIMYM. She was the perfect addition to the cast. Someone totally different! I am not a Britney fan, but tuned in out of curiosity, and ended up enjoying it. A sitcom would be a structured environment for Britney, and would revitalize her career.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

15. And all the little Brit douches keep yelling 'Just leave her alone!'. Well, when she quits popping her head up like a mole, is when we'll quit calling her the hygiene impaired, cheap, no talent, nasty, mean, drug abusing, child losing, narcissistic $2 pycho beotch slut from hell that she is!

Posted at 7:08PM on Apr 19th 2008 by fair is fair

LOL

Yeah....what he said.

LOL

renee

Hey fair is fair you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And go ahead and get a life. I for one thought she was great on that show and am very happy she is doing well,

PATTI

GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS YOU AND HELP YOU WITH YOUR RECOVERY

SoliZ's_GuRl

yay..she was soo funny n cute....im glad...and i agree wit ME.....shes nowhere near a wreck anymore....find something else to call her...ohhhh i dunnno like comeback queen?

Father Guido Sarduchi.

Britney if you come on the view please wear some panties.

Father Guido Sarduchi.

Barbara what up baby you know you will get better ratings if Britney don't wear no panties.

Father Guido Sarduchi.

I will watch the view if Britney don't wear panties but that is the only way I would watch the view.

Area 51

She'll wear crotchless panties.

KFEDWINS

wow now I have to lsiten to her dumbass fans tellus how great she is for 2 damn lines. Take this fat,zit face crazy cow somehere and shoot it.

Bubblebunny

I don't even like her or her singing. I tuned in, too, and she was EXCELLENT>I really liked it ! Quite funny. I think she's better at that than anything else !

Alan

Good for her. Now she can get back on track. Hey Harris, your not the only actor in this world. Ha, Ha

snakebite

I don't even care for Britney but I must say she did do a good job on HIMYM.

Party 'till you die!

Someone dropped this on another blog and it deserves to be looked at!:http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/britney_pregnant_smoking.jpg

A clear pic of good old Twit sucking on a smoke while Very Pregnant! Definitely NOT photoshopped! What a classy swine!

FlBiker

She is almost as good an actress as she is a mother.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments