"Cradle" Judges Rock-Blocked, Paula To Blame

4/21/2008 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MTV is so worried that the judges on "Rock the Cradle" are going to rob the cradle with some of the contestants, there's a clause in their contracts keeping them from doing so -- and it's all Paula Abdul's fault.
Paula Abdul
A well-placed source tells TMZ that the host and judges are contractually forbidden from doin' any dirty with the rock progeny on the show for at least six months after the end of the season. Insiders call it "The Paula Clause," after Abdul and former "Idol" contestant Corey Clark caused such a fuss after Clark blabbed about an alleged affair.

Judge June Ambrose, who's 33, has made no secret of her crush on contestant Crosby Loggins. If it weren't for that damn contract!

MTV didn't immediately return a request for comment.

JM

...it was after the second rehearsal really that we, well we threw Amy T. out of the band.
Of course, I didn't have the heart to tell her, you know, those two words, 'you're fired'.
So we left it to upper management, the industry big wigs, who had no problem
doing it at'all. Nobody could stand her style of play. Ugh, it was horrible and obnoxious.

Jen

Crosby Loggins is 27, dumbasses.

DMS

I love how you changed the story considering Crosby Loggins is 27 not 17!

T

Wikipedia reports Crosby Loggins is 27, and, if I remember correctly, he wears a wedding ring on the show? Not that it is a big deal in Hollywood...

wtf

June is so funny. I love how she flirts with Crosby and finally the last show came right out and said she lusts him.

I wish they would get rid of Belinda, girl is a tard.

Me

Jesse Money should still be on the show. Ugly Chloe should've been kicked off the show after the first week.

Richard Ott

You know something? If I wasn't so hyped up about American Idol, I'd be watching that sleeper show,
Dancing With The Stars, praying the judges on that show would at least have some compassion for
whoever I picked to win the trophey, instead of reading about Idol's one-hit wonders like Jordan Sparks,
who recently injured her throat and may never be able to sing again, Yet, all the public seems to be
going on and on and on about is Paula Abdul did this, Paula Abdul did that, Paula Abdul, Paula Abdul,
Paula Abdul. What do you people at TMZ want from her, another Grammy Award? Sheesh!

KJ

Crosby has a VERY serious girlfriend and she is 10 times prettier than that judge!!!

Joni

Crosby is very cute so I see why June likes him. And there is no way Jamie or Larry would even want to get near Chloe because she has messed with her face too much for someone who is only 22.

thisisbluejazz

Good Point KJ!! Crosby does have a serious girlfriend and she 's a killer. I do like the way Crosby takes the heat though, he's a hell of a guy. Crosby is enough of a stand up guy that he doesn't need no stinkin' contract to keep his stuff in his shorts. The way to ANY Loggins guy is through his heart. ANYBODY BEEN LISTENING????? Get a Clue.

Janie

Listen to thisisbluejazz cus he knows those Crosby's

LandCultivator

This is some crazy business. That's all I have to say. I too, am a major fan of the talented, charming and handsome dude that is Crosby Loggins!

cradlewillrock

I think Crosby Loggins have the most talent in terms of vocal ability, what do you think?