Jennifer to Brad: Chew on This!

4/21/2008 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt may have tossed her aside, but Jennifer Aniston clearly didn't turn to the Häagen-Dazs! The 39-year-old hottie chilled in Miami over the weekend, making sure the sun shined on every tiny angle of her body.

E

Big deal She never had a baby and she smokes like a chimney. Oh yeah, and what about that chin? She could use it as a weapon!!!!

Marie-France

Jen looks great ! Even when Angelina was not preggers, she never looked this good. Eat your heart out Brad ! You never deserved her.

Jazzy

PIP..........continuing getting pregnant like she so often has been?? this is her second pregnancy....geez Angelina has a loving family with 4 beautiful children. What does Jen have? What will she have in 5 or 10 years? Will the paps still want to take invasion pictures of her laying around in her bikini? I think not.

kim

She looks great. Glad she has some celulite - we ALL do. She just needs to stop on the nose tweaking. Her nose is starting to look fake. I looks good as is she doesnt need any more nose work done.

ann

There are women who look just as good as her who had kids...that was a stupid comment. Jen is beautiful. She takes care of herself. I'd rather look like her anyday than that ragged looking Angelina Jolie. She's got a beautiful face, but she's so skinny and dresses like a bag lady.

Wow

Brad: "Been there, done that (many times), got the trophy, gave it back. Next...."

Kristi

LOVE HER! LOVE HER! SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN ANGELINA!

beth

I can't belive the poeple on here bashing innocent children. Low class, people, low class.

annie

13. I think Brad's realized his mistake. Doesn't ever look too happy to me anymore. But Jen is pretty. Don't like any of them, but I do love her daddy.

Posted at 1:05PM on Apr 21st 2008 by Popsmart
******************************************************************************

Lots of idiot people here like popsmart! Brad had made the right decision by dumping Aniston, and as he said in his interview, he realized that life is short and needed to bail out from his marriage in order for him to regain his life! As we can see he is happier than ever with Angelina and his growing brood.

Aniston looks so bored, alone and sad, with no one to spend even her weekend, except with her personal assistant/make-up artist. She looks nothing like a movie star and blends well with the ugly and old people surroungding her. No one even noticed that she is around.

LOKI

Angie is still hotter..I mean, look at that nose. Where is her butt?

LOKI

alreadybad

she's still skinny with a flat ass and a piss poor attitude. girl needs to grow up.

Liz

I love Jen!!!! She is Not whiny and needy!!!! She is strong and independent!!! brad messed up!!!

maklong

No, it's the other way around. Jolie is so ugly. Jolie = Ugly = Fugly
HAHAHAHA

Colo.Girl

I'm with annie45.

Nia

Ugh people still comparing Angie & Jen??? Can ya kindly get over it, it's been years...live in the NOW! Back to the point....I hope to look like this at 39! Sizzling.