Wills Lands Big Propeller in Tight Spot

4/21/2008 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince William is in a spot of bother after he showed off big-time for his galpal – and sources say that the big cheeses at the RAF are pissed ... and we don't mean drunk.

The second-in-line to the throne put on a show for Kate Middleton and her mums and daddy, landing a $20 million helicopter in their back garden during what was being called an "official" military exercise. The RAF defended Wills' in-and-outs, saying they were flight practice.

But higher-ups are said to be "furious" at Wills' "exercises," including choppering his bro Harry to a bachelor party in the Isle of Wight.

Jordin's Singing in Jeopardy?

"Idol" champ Jordin Sparks cancelled three shows over the weekend, and the reason might be a throat injury that could be really serious.

Sparks had to ditch gigs in State College, PA and D.C. because of "an acute vocal cord hemorrhage" –- shudder -- and according to Penn State arena officials, she was ordered to "strict vocal rest and will not be able to perform anywhere until her condition improves."

Her reps could not be reached yesterday.

Kim K – Are You Team Phatass or Team Paris?

Even though Kim Kardashian says everything is cop-ass-cetic between her and Paris Hilton after Hiltie described her booty as "cottage cheese in a trash bag," she's still pissed about the slam.

The New York Post says that on a recent trip to Mexico, Kim managed to get wardrobe, including bathing suits, from Ed Hardy, for everyone on the trip. On one condition: Hardy couldn't give any more clothes to Paris. "As of last week her and Paris were okay," said Kim's rep.

Party Favors: Andy Baldwin's Marla MILF Love ... Because One "Phantom" Just Isn't Enough ... Ray Charles' Brood Tussles Over His Fortune

PDA alert! "Bachelor" Andy Baldwin fell prey to the cougary talons of Marla Maples at a Belvedere party at Miami's Mokai, we're told. She put her lurrvve for him on full display, replete with pawing and full Greco-Roman tongue play. ... Dept. of Whyyyyyyy: Andrew Lloyd Webber will be opening his sequel to "Phantom of the Opera" in London in late 2009 or early 2010, says Vegas Confidential. And it'll be set in Coney Island. What? ... Ray Charles' twelve children (from ten mothers) are in a free-for-all over his fortune, especially the royalties from his recordings, reports the L.A. Times. And they're focusing on one guy, Joe Adams, who holds the keys to the kingdom.

Kelli

Prince Harry is a rebel. He doesn't always follow the rules but he did serve his country.

Hello Irene, I suggest you eat a little, you might have a more positive outlook on the world.

Have a nice day.

kim perkins

right on ezstreet. america gets fatter and more ignorant with every generation. kim k is just proof of that. maybe that's because "i've been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding-the cretons cloning and feeding. "

eloc

Kim's rep needs to go back to school. If you're going to call yourself a spokesperson, use decent grammar.

Liz

Kim K. and Paris are in the same class of people. No class! Neither one of them has a college education (probably didn't graduate from high school) and both of their mother's would pimp them out for a buck any day of the week!

Kim and Paris have one thing in common............they both made a sex tape which, is the ONLY reason anyone talks about them to begin with!

Kelli

Opps, my mistake, I got the Princes mixed up, but they both served.

Winky Vitalic

Hmmmm.....Dallas - you're talking about them, honey. Guess you really are interested. Everyone who comments on the story and then asks why tmz runs stories about these girls - GUH - b/c people like you read and comment on them!

Paris is fabulous and she spoke the truth. If you can't handle the truth - and don't go telling me that there are plenty of FAT Hollywood actresses - not in starring roles, boys & girls - then perhaps you shouldn't read tmz.

Thank you Harvey for keeping us informed!

Winky Vitalic

Oops - and Kelli, sorry you can't handle my discipline. I do not wish to be a double digit size like you. But again, you have NO IDEA how tall I am - you assume I am anexoric - I have always been tiny and I have never been larger than a size 0 - even while pregnant. I gained the required 18-20 pounds and had healthy pregnancies. I do not obsess about my food intake or exercise, but I do believe firmly that my body is a gift (don't you think of yours that way?) and I do not over-indlulge since it insults my body to do so. That said, I am not the food Nazi - but sorry, unless you live in nowheresville where the pickin's are slim, Kim Kardashian is fat. Period.

No thank you to your food offer - lunch isn't till 1:00. How many Twinkies have you scarfed down already and it's only 10:30? Hmmmm....thought so.

Kelli

Feel better Irene, you obviously love to write such hateful attention seeking comments for reactions so you can show off your judgemental personality. We go back a while don't we? I will settle for my size, yes I admire your discipline. Now if you only had a nice personality you would be set. Pretty is, is pretty does. Atleast that is what I was taught. Have fun.

Party 'till you die!

Kelli, you are a wonderful, sweet, caring person! I see that you have met your emotional opposite! A mean spirited person who worships plastic losers like Parisite Hilton, named irene! Kelli, I wish there were more people like you in this would and less people like this nasty irene person. The world would be a much better place! Kelli, I'm sure you have plenty of people who absolutely adore and care for you, unlike 'irene', who live in a world filled with people who hate them because they are hollow, self centered people! Have a nice day Kelli!

Only swim in the Ocean

TMZ says 'higher ups' are upset with Prince William?

"LONDON, England — (edit)
The Ministry of Defense issued a statement (edit) It described the incident as a "routine training sortie that achieved essential training objectives".

"Battlefield helicopter crews routinely practice landing in fields and confined spaces away from their airfields as a vital part of their training for operations," the statement read.

"These highly honed skills are used daily in conflict zones such as Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Helicopter bases continually seek permission from land owners to use their fields and there are only two fields permanently available in Hampshire.
(edit)
"The sortie on April 3 was fully authorized and planned and was an agreed part of Prince William's attachment to the RAF.
(edit)
It comes after reports emerged that William had used a RAF Chinook to fly to a stag weekend on the Isle of Wight.

The RAF insisted it was a legitimate training exercise to teach the prince how to fly over water."

Full story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351869,00.html

So, from what 'higher ups' beyond the Ministry of Defense could TMZ have possibly received information?

Attractive?

Gracey, size 0,.......
There is something VERY wrong with you. Your comments are always about weight. Besides being a size zero.....is their anything else of note in your life? Intelligence? Beauty? Kindness? Career?
I know a woman who is a size zero and she looks like a holocaust survivor!!!!! Of course, she is 90 years old! Size 0 rarely is attractive. It is the size of sick, malnutrition people or the extreme elderly!! Which are you Gracey Dear???
Please seek mental health services immediately. Two words....Karen Carpenter.

Kelli

Attractive?

28. 25. Thank you, Irene and I have clashed a few times. Do not get me wrong, I feel sorry for her. It must be miserable to have admiration for Paris. It really says a lot about her values. I can't imagine if she comes on here to offend and judge she is a happy person at all. It's sad and she must be very lonely. Have a great day as well. gotta run.

Posted at 11:31AM on Apr 21st 2008 by Kelli

She is to be pitied. Such a shallow, superficial person. I hope life teaches her the real meaning of life and what is important. After all, today she could step in the street ,be struck by a car amd be maimed for life. Then she would know just how silly her size preoccupation really is. What will happen when age catches up to her and she looks like an old, dried up prune. And she still has her grinch-like personality. BTW, nobody likes bones (except for dogs).

daisy

Wouldn't you be pissed about the comment Paris made if you paid thousands of dollars for the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Party 'till you die!

Opps, meant 'world' and not 'would', but you got my point Kelli. What a nasty person irene must be to upset you! People like irene live in a world full of people who hate them because of their heartlessness! A person like irene will always think that what they see in a mirror is the only thing that matters in this world. Cold, shallow people like her are doomed to live miserable lives and will find few, if any, real friends in this world. Because they are shallow, they will never figure out why people hate them and will just end up spreading the hate that they receive back to others. The cycle continues. Sad, really.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments