New Gladiator Hard to Beat -- Just Ask Her Hubby

4/23/2008 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the new Gladiators for Season 2 of the TV show knows a thing or two about beatdowns -- she's allegedly had experience doing it ...TO HER HUSBAND!
Read the docs
Erin Toughill, a new star for "American Gladiators," allegedly beat husband Clark Bevans on their honeymoon. Always a bad sign.

Bevans, who filed a restraining order against Toughill last week, claims Toughill went "insane" with jealously, and accused him of being "a pedophile, sociopath and homosexual." Aside from allegedly beating him on several occasions, Bevans claims Toughill smashed the windshield of his RV. He also says Toughill "bodychecked, hockey style" a trainer at Gold's Gym he had dated years before.

Ironically, both Toughill and Bevans are mixed martial arts fighters. Bevans' record in the ring is 4-0. His record against Toughill is 0-2.

Bevans has filed for annulment. As for the restraining order, it was granted.

Sources say "Gladiators" producers were unaware of the hoo-ha between Toughill and her hubby.

A rep for Toughill told TMZ, "all allegations against Erin are false and baseless."

Personal Knowledge

It's eary to be a referee in other peoples lives but unless you have lived their life you have no room to comment. After reading the restraining order I would rather believe Clark more than I would believe Erin. Look how many people are referenced on the restraining order supporting his side. I also personally know a few people who were on the receiving end of those text messages. And Close Enough to know the truth was not close enough to know why his girlfriend had black eyes and it wasn't because of Clark. My best to Clark during this whole mess.

PS: Domesstic Violence should go both ways. I'm female and I know some pretty nasty women out there.

mary mesri

Hey what can I say? A girls got to relieve her tension somehow! lol

Cajones

Direct John

Wonder what kind of steroids he was on ...

H B Rider

I wonder if Harvey Levin would be up for going straight for a night and dating her? That'd be great, she'd whoop his @$$ and maybe knock some sense into him. I'd be happy fidning out she just knocked him around. Now if Harvey did go out with her then that would mean he'd need to take a break for one night from his sausage swallowfest with the male staffers at TMZ. I doubt that will happen! I'm just sayin'!!

Rocky

Last week ago? PROOFREAD!

Amazing T!

Wow. People who get paid to fight beating up on each other. shocking.

Jennifa O Jenny

"last week ago"? TMZ - you need to check your copy before you publish it.

dan

beat up by a girl? Seems like he's using his soon to be ex-wife to get some publicity. SHE HOT HE NOT!

tracey

Beat down!

John

She's guilty and I have video from the honeymoon to prove it! Someone from TMZ contact me, please!

MsDoloD81

That's MY girl!!!!

Lorena Bobbitt RULES!

Bobz

I thought her name sounded familiar. I went to school with her little sister, Megan Toughill. Did some Google searching and found out she was killed in car crash back in 2004. :( Definately sad. She was a really sweet person.

Shawn Covington

She could beat me anytime and I wouldn't file charges! (o)(o)

TRISH

OK SO I KNOW IT'S WRONG BUT ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME A MAN GOT HIS ASS KICKED........NOW ONLY IF WE COULD HAVE MORE WOMEN LIKE HER THERE WOULDN'T BE SO MANY BATTERED WOMEN IN THIS DAMN WORLD....!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments