Shia Smoked World's Most Expensive Cig

4/24/2008 2:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia smoking charges droppedThe unlawful smoking charges against Shia LaBeouf were dropped this morning -- but the puffing actor will still have to pay a $500 fine. Paging Ariva!

LaBeouf was ticketed on February 18 in Burbank for unlawful smoking, a misdemeanor. He was allegedly puffing away on the sidewalk outside a shop when the cops cited him.

KK

How very Orwellian!

ckitty

How is he pint sized?

moneyman

damn that's crazy you can smoke weed in Ohio an only get an 150 dollar ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxy

I'm guessing fat people can eat twinkies on the sidewalk in California, right? So sick of the anti-smoking nazis.

Lucy

THIS IS NOT A FREE COUTRY!!!!!!!

Kim

This is ridiculous! A ticket for smoking OUTSIDE! He's only hurting himself and that's his choice to make.

rei

Since when is 5'10" considered pint sized?

Insert comical name here

Is it legal to smoke anywhere in socialist, I mean southern, California???

Standards are badly needed.

What an absolute waste of law enforcement and court resources. Orwellian is right. Next; the thought police, and charging for air and water. I do not support this kind of politically correct policing. Ridiculous.

Standards are badly needed.

Socialists wouldn't bother to do this. Mega-Conservatives would. Gitchergroupsright.

thats right

if the charges were dropped, why the $500 fine?

Wanda

For real, #10. Europe is socialist and you can smoke in hospitals there. LOL

Insert comical name here

#10...I thought the liberals were behind the whole no smoking thing? True conservatives want government to take a smaller role, not a larger one. This case is stupid either way, the police have way more important things to do. I bet there are a ton of illegals right there in Burbank that could stand to be rounded up and returned to their country of origin.

Tina

Seriosly, why should I have to pay taxes when my tax money is going towards something I don't agree with? The government needs to get things inline, this is freak'n insane! I want to move from this country so bad, nothing is free anymore and gas prices, OMG! It's our choice to smoke, it's our lives, we don't belong to the government!

Tina

Oh yeah, and the sad thing is, most the smoking laws we have now, the American people voted on and now everyone complains! I know in my town everyone complains and then it's like, well how did you vote and they say, "I didn't"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments