Pregnant Hollywood

4/26/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest accessory in Hollywood is a baby bump. Let's just hope these don't come with stretch marks. It's all about the cocoa butter ladies!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CyberCritic

At least this is something that will never happen in Harveys life.....the Levin line stops with him.

bobbyozone

hey!?!, you alpha class ladies? i'm nobody from nowhere!, but not really... i am interested in pretty women who are smart, and willing to see my world! ---i don't believe what i read here, if that helps***!!!&^%$#@!!!!@##$$$%^&*((((*&^%$#@@@@@@@!!@#$%^&**(......get my drift?

cha

Omigod! I think all the women look wonderful pregnant, but I could not help but notice how incredibly large Selma Hayek's breasts were! Mama Mia!!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

God, these women kept in shape! Beautiful... I accompanied my husband on a business trip to Arkon, Ohio...I ventured into the local mall and some of the pregnant women looked like monsters...well, so did most of the women!

Sharona

Thank God for DNA testing. I bet in Hollywood they have several offices to test for the real fathers to these kids. The only one out of that group that looked hot was Jamie Lynn Spears. The rest looked like trailer trash, especially Angelina.

dreamer

What is in there?? A great white shark?

Kendra

They all look great. You have to admit though, they do have people monitoring them and helping them watch what they eat. That helps out a little bit. Buy the way, Number 4's comment is completely out of line. She sound pretty conceited also. A lot of people that can't have baby would love to look like monsters if they got pregnant. Stop being so judgmental and egotistic.

Mountains out of molehills

How comforting to know that while Bridget looked like this carrying his son, Tom was running her errands, getting her mail, and picking up her toilet paper. Oh, he wasn't? That was for Gisele? Oops, sorry.

Heather

I 2nd that comment about Angelina about being trailer trash. She is was and will be.......

J

To #4
Jean Summers, THOSE WOMEN MAY HAVE LOOKED LIKE "MONSTERS" TO YOU, BUT YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT, AN EXTREMELY UGLY WOMAN ON THE INSIDE. BTW, ALL THE CHEERLEADERS IN MY HIGH SCHOOL WERE SLUT BUTTERFACES. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE WOMEN OF OHIO, JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR CRAP ATTITUDE AND RAMPANT GENITAL HERPES!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

#10...why such hatred toward cheerleaders...my god...did you try out and not make the team? So I am ugly because I criticize...you GD hypocrite go eat a twinkie you BLOB

Kelli

LOL at 10. I think she is Irene Gracies size zero mom.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

#10.... you sound so pissed!!!!! what the hell is a butterface?

my3cent$

#4 - Jean Summers:

And the women of Akron, Ohio thought YOU were the funny looking one...47 years old and running around the mall in your HS cheerleader uniform! It's time to grow up, dear.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

JM... not quite 47 (but not far off)....I decided try on the uniform for my 25th reunion...sorry if it bugs you but I was glad it still fit....I wasn't super skinny in high school but I was a size 4... go figure maybe size number have changed...the point is it fit!!!!! Yipeee!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments