Look Who's Walking

4/28/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are former "Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley's Scientolofeet.

Kirstie walked on her hind legs as she arrived at a Chinese restaurant on Sunday.

Party 'till you die!

I am so shocked they weren't Brit's! Especially wen they used the word hooves!

yourmom

come on now TMZ, don't you have any better coverage than posting a pic of Kirstie's ankles!? - This is just mean..

JayDP

That's really sad. I honestly thought it was Hillary Clinton. In that case, Hillary isn't that bad.

Victoria

I guess she will have to take Scientology vitamins now.

Hep

Yay! I guessed too!

Mandy

I think she's beautiful and she lost a lot of weight and I'm proud of her. Who cares what her legs look like? More than half of american's are bigger than she is.

Dana

That is sad and disgusting, it looks like she has some pitting edema which is caused by fluid retention and can be treated. Go see a real doctor, Jenny does not work and I sew Valerie in person and she is on her way back up.

Cabo

You know, we all have our demons. I've always had to watch my weight, but I work out and have kept it off for years. For some people, it's not that easy. People have all kinds of problems: family problems, anger issues, drug problems, alcohol problems and mental health problems. The list goes on. Kirstie obviously has a problem, and she has struggled with it for a long time. Those with intelligence will know it's about a lot more than just liking food. It's emotional.

And just looking at the people who have posted here -- clearly there are some major insecurity issues whereupon people take great joy in anonymously posting things like #11's " …"what a fat mess, have some donuts ya pig." Clearly, those who have a sense of compassion and feel good about themselves would not have such a sorry need to tear down other people and exploit their problems for sport.

People who live in glass houses should NOT throw stones.

Isn't there enough cruelty in this world already?

I see cats running to them

I would still tap that ass. Fat or not she is a dirty girl.

CindyLouWho

Oh come ON. There is nothing wrong with being larger than Nicole Richie! I've always thought that Kirstie was gorgeous EVEN AT HER HEAVIEST!!
Hind legs?!? SO cruel!

Rah-Rah

Why is she going to a Chinese restaurant? She needs to be going to a health food store instead!!

Call Jenny lately, Kristi?

John in San Diego

EW! NASTY! $CIENTOLOGIST!

ken j

HARVEY LEVIN , you have just made more money in a less than dignified manner. kb

perky

I gotta say I can sympathize with her. I'm 5'9 and 130 lbs, but even I have problems with ankle swelling if I sit for long periods or consume a lot of salt. It's not attractive, but sometimes it's tough to avoid. I just try to wear pants, or shoes that are more flattering to the lower leg. Her extra weight certainly does not help. Hang in there Kirstie! Millions of us love ya...

Paula

u go girl, do be afraid of who u are. ur beautifull the way u are........