Dina Lohan: First Class Bitch!

4/29/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dina LohanLooks like Naomi Campbell has been giving Dina Lohan flying lessons.

TMZ spies caught Lindsay's mommie dearest going ballistic on her assistant at JFK baggage claim last week. Our source tells us Dina -- who was flying back from LAX with her middle-aged teen daughter Ali -- was screaming at the assistant for forgetting her bag and yelled, "You must have left your brain on the flight. You're my assistant and that's my bag. You should know this!" It's safe to say you won't be seeing that on "White Oprah's" reality show.

Oh, and we're told Dina flew first class on American Airlines, but used the bathroom in coach. Apparently, D-nasty doesn't s**t where she eats -- only on her employees!

kirbydog

Hillbilly white trash.

Sheryl

I think Dina Lohan is a parasite. She is nothing more than a glorified pimp who makes money off of her children. She makes me SICK!!!!!

Rick

I would like to know what value to the world a woman like Dina Lohan is?? I believe that success in what ever you do is earned through hard work. The only conclusion that I could come to is that Mrs. Lohan has made a name for herself through her daughters. Maybe if she had concentrated on being a mother, these two young ladies would not be as damaged as they are.

Spaz

Whys that bitch need an assistant? What the hell does she do anyway.

Drew_Ill

Shocking. Wait. No it's not.

Nobody In Particular

Somebody euthanize that rabid b!tch and put us out of our misery!

Mackenzie

Why the hell does she have an assistant? She doesn't even have a career... Only making her daughters' lives miserable!!!

sickofKate

Why does a big fat NOBODY need an assistant anyway?

Bubblebunny

I can relate. At least she is a size 0.

Mrs. Pine

I LOVE Tracy Ullman's impersonation of Dina Lohan on her new Showtime show. She plays her holding court among other Hollywood horror-moms, enjoying her faux celebrity while her kids crash and burn. Spot-on!!

Bubblebunny

Is this her idea of PR ? Who wants anything to do with a _ITCHY WOMAN ?

Christin

So I read abuot her potential show on celebrity prayer list and After hearing this, i just might watch. Just to hate her a little bit more.

Bubblebunny

Bahhahahaha ! LMAO ! She didn't want anyone in 1st class to know that she emits a certain noxious odor, and she doesn't care what the "Coach" passengers think ! HA ! The press must ride in "Coach", hence the little story about Miss Dina B. Lohan.

Bubblebunny

Her charming personality probably drove Mr. Lohan to drinkin' and drivin' away in that Hot Rod Lincoln....

John

Why would she even HAVE an assistant? She's famous for what... um, being Lindsay's mom? Gimme a break! Only in America could this happen.

Canada FTW!