Hulk

Puts the Moves On

... His Daughter?!

4/29/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a lot of guys who would kill to rub oil in between Brooke Hogan's thighs -- but her birth father shouldn't be one of 'em! Billy Ray Cyrus on line one!

media-removed-tmz
In an attempt to turn Brooke a similar shade of burnt amber, Hulk creepily rubbed lotion and frolicked with his 19-year-old eldest child -- along with his Brooke-alike girlfriend -- at an L.A. hotel pool on Monday. Keep it in the family.

Sarah

That is really weird, I don't understand why he was doing that. I think the roids, beer, and sun have fried his brain.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

Why is he doing that? Liar/cheater/pedophile Roidger Clemens is available for that crap now.

Cody

We can't see her face. Maybe it's his girlfriend. They both look a lot alike.

Jenn

maybe this is a picture of him rubbing lotion on his girlfriend. Since they do look a like! I hope so, because if that is Brooke... that is kind of creepy!

blinky

If Mr. Hogan and his daughter happen to see these comments...

I would just like you to know that I apologize for the horrible things these people are saying.

I don't don't see a damn thing wrong with putting suntan lotion on a daughter, no matter if they're 4 or 24, if the daughter wants you to.

All of you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

queenelizabeth

IS NORMAL. HES HER DAD.....

melissa

That is so not his daughter. I f you really look at those pics there's no way that 's his daughter

Rated R

thats not brooke. brooke is a big boned girl

Pam

Do You Guy's even know if that's his Daughter? If it is....This is so sick...

angel

WOW< not that is inappropriate touching unless its foreplay. As your article said Brooke and her look alike friend: so how do we know for sure which body is Brooke? Maybe the perv is trying to feel up Brookes friend, who by the way, both seem to have lovely bodies :)

Hulk is about to F888 up his entire life and family.

tori

ONE MORE TIME!! Look at all the pics-it is NOT his girlfriend-it is Brooke's sunglasses & bathing suit. Hulk's girlfriend is lying next to Brooke. READ PEOPLE!!

DDD

Dude, getcha steroid-inflated mitts offa ya baby girl's butta!

Holzilla

There are a lot of fathers that are, excuse the pun, "hands on fathers", and take a very active part in raising their children. Beginning with them as infants...It could very well be that since HULK has been a "HANDS ON" father all her life, that it didnt even occur to him that it looked improper. The weird thing, to me, about these pics, is that BROOKE doesnt seem to mind. I have two daughters, (I'm their MOTHER) and after about age 10, they would have freaked out if I tried to rub lotion on anything but their backs...LOL. They would have jumped away in horror! Just throwing in my 2 cents....lol

cactuz89

Damn what a perv.

FloridaGreen

Honestly people, where are you minds if you think something bad is happening in that photo? Who really is the pervert here huh? I live in Florida and hear about Terry from a radio DJ by the name of Bubba the Love Sponge and he knows him personally!! Matter of fact Terry said that was the only shot where it looked bad. For the most part, he used the back of his hand. And if you still think that's wrong, then it's time to do some deep soul searching in yourself. Because that is his daughter and there should be no problem in what he did, now if this shot was taken behind closed doors or something, then THAT would be creepy. Come on people, get your minds out of the gutter!!