Miley Muzzled by Mouse for Months?

4/29/2008 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We won't be seeing much of Miley Cyrus for a little while after Leibogate – at least until her corporate parents at Disney decide it's safe to let her back on the streets.

So says a "high-ranking Disney employee" cited by the New York Post, who claims, "You won't be seeing her for a while. The company is keeping her away from events ... They're trying to keep her contained." Let's see how long that lasts.

Vanity Fair magazine, meanwhile, is awaiting a rabid rush on its June issue when it rolls out tomorrow.

LC Loves McCain Just Like Heidi?

This could have far-reaching electoral implications: Looks like the girls of "The Hills" are firmly on the side of the GOP.

New York magazine reports that at the White House Correspondents' dinner over the weekend, Lauren Conrad let her political allegiances slip during Craig Ferguson's speech. When Craig asked, very rhetorically, "Should I vote for the Republicans?" LC went nuts, clapping "wildly." But when Ferguson went the other way, so did LC, wrinkling her nose.

Apparently, she also didn't appreciate a jab at George Bush. They are O.C. girls, after all.

Mindy Mac -- Yep, I Was With the Rocket

Mindy McCready has gone ahead and confirmed the rumors reported yesterday that she and Roger Clemens had a long-term affair.

"Yes, I have known Roger Clemens for a long time," said McCready, reading from a statement she gave to the New York Daily News, which broke the story. She said she couldn't refute anything in the Daily News' story, which alleged that Clemens and McCready first met when the singer was 15, and that Clemens even helped Mindy through her legal troubles of the last 4 years.

Party Favors: Uma Takes Stand Against Stalker Today ... Matt McConaughey's B.O. Gets the Axe ... Dept. of All Well in the World: Chesney Cleared to Perform

Uma Thurman is scheduled to testify against alleged stalker Jack Jordan in court today, after her brother told the court yesterday of an extremely creepy phone conversation he had with Jordan. Even his lawyer called him "creepy." ... Matthew McConaughey has long been known as one of the celebuverse's smelliest creatures, and AXE has decided enough is enough. They've sent him a one-year supply of something they're calling the Bullet, a pocket-sized bodyspray. Probably not quite enough, but it's a start. ... Kenny Chesney has been given the green light from doctors to continue his Poets & Pirates tour after injuring his foot last Saturday night in Columbia, S.C.

Ms Kris

If true hurray!!

AFTER THE PHOTOS I was already sick to death about hearing about her & that show

TICK, TICK, 15 minutes are counting down

Liz

The Miley debacle was everywhere yesterday...............Radio, TV etc.. I am sure Disney got tierd of hearing about too!!!! So, TMZ can you say goodbye to her for awhile also??

We have ALL had enough of MILEY!!!!!!!!

patsy ramsey

why did govnah spitzers wife stand by him when he announced he was sleeping with whores? she makes all of us proud housewives look like retards.
she must have been a whore herself

Angelique

Another Lo-han, britney, paris in the making it got to her head and she wanted to look sexy LOL, mule

Lenn K.

Rocket Roger, you are dead. Now the world knows you are a liar. Damn, tapping a 15 year old when you were 28 with a wife and kids.

LefsaFan

If I were Miley, I would tell Disney to kiss my grits and move on. The photo shoot was damn nice and there was nothing wrong with her doing it. But the apology was stupid. She needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. The media are always ready for a feeding frenzy over nothing.

Kelli

Kenny gave the green light, I knew he wouldn't disappoint me.

Matthew, take the AXE...

oh oh

~ I DONT THINK LAUREN CONRAD KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2 POLITICAL PARTIES.~
SHE IS A RETARD. STRAIGHT UP. WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL W/ HER...SHE DID AWFUL.
FAILED OUT OF FASHION SCHOOL IN SAN DIEGO.
LOSER.
FAT THIGHS!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

IhateJon

Maybe Billy Ray should ring his mom's neck (Miley's grandmother) for allowing this! If he left the grandmother in charge, then SHE is to blame for this!! But in all fairness.......MILEY HAS BEEN SHOOTING PROVOCATIVE PHOTOS FOR A WHILE NOW, so it's obviously something this little girl is going through that she feels the need to be an EXHIBITIONIST!!!

REALLY DISNEY NEEDS TO FIRE HER, but I guess they make too much money off of her!! Perfect example of how kids so young go down the wrong path, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE THE MONEY MAKERS AND HOLD ALL THE POWER so know one can control them!!!

Ask Drew Barrymore or Britney Spears....I'm sure they can tell you all about holding all the power over your parents and people you work for.

Sharona

Miley, Dad and Mom should tell everybody to jump off. There was nothing wrong with any of those pix. Only a perverted mind that needs to whack off would find anything offensive. Most gripes are from people whose kids don't have any talent so they run Miley down.

LefsaFan

I agree with #10. Miley needs to dump Disney. On the other hand, consider the source for the story. They New York Post??? Your source for absolute truth.

Ha Ha

MC is at the precarious age where she can either stay on the straight and narrow or turn into a skanky loser. I've seen it time and again with my friends and in show business.

Given her gene pool, my bet is on skankiness if someone doesn't do something soon to redirect her.

.....

OKAY...THE PICS OF MC BY HERSELF WERE ACTUALLY PRETTY...HOWEVER I DO THINK THEY WERE INAPPROPIATE FOR A 15 YR OLD. THE PIC OF MC DRAPED ACROSS HER DADS LAP WAS DISGUSTING. IF I DIDN'T KNOW WHO THEY WERE I'D THINK IT WAS A PIC OF LOVERS. THATS JUST PLAIN WRONG. MILEY NEEDS TO DECIDE WHAT SHE WANTS TO BE. IF SHE WANTS TO BE A TEEN QUEEN THEN SHE NEEDS TO STRAIGHTEN UP AND ACT LIKE IT. IF SHE WANTS TO BE THE NEXT HOLLY'HO SHE'S ON THE RIGHT PATH. FOR RIGHT NOW MY 8 YR OLD WON'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HANNAH MONTANA AT ALL.

Angelique

Miley smoke's cig's Shhhhh!

Liz

Matthew was my cousins "big brother" Zeta Alpha Epsilon at the Unirversity of Texas...................He didn't wear deoderant then and I doubt seriously he will start now!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments