Earth to Paula -- Come in, Paula!!!

4/30/2008 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul had a lot to say about the two songs Jason Castro sung on "Idol" Tuesday night -- too bad he hadn't sung them both yet!

In rare form, Paula blabbed on about Jason's two songs, after he had only performed once. Simon, Randy and Ryan all tried to help Paula along ... to no avail.

Sillyme

She's taking drugs for her chronic pain condition. It's affecting her mind.

whatever

Paula, you need share whatever your on with the rest of us!

Nibiru12

OMG PEOPLE! She made a mistake! She, like all of you is human! MOVE ON ALREADY!

The way many of you are responding, makes it sound as though Paula committed a federal offense! Your ready to
lock her up, stone her, execute her....SHEESH!!!!!

Nibiru12

By all the insane hateful comments, and blowing this issue way out of perspective...one realizes who the real
sickos are...and it 'ain't' Paula!

You know what people...if Paula made your sorry face crack a smile last night, and laugh a bit, then that is worth more
then all the gold on the planet. Consider that, and be thankful!

Ric H

I have NEVER watched this show..... now I know why... and I'm glad.

PEACE

Sean Hannity’s relationship with Hal Turner - Neo Nazi/White Supremacist
March 25th, 2008 · 8 Comments

hannity.jpg

I originally received this story from News Hounds who’s tag line is “We watch FOX so you don’t have to.” I’ve also found the story at Daily Kos as well. I’ll attempt to summarize what these sites say about Sean Hannity, Hal Turner, and their relationship, but make sure to read some of the corresponding links to judge for yourself.

Now there are some comments in this post that may offend some readers. Also know that when we begin to tread in these waters, the language and references become quite graphic but we have to go here. Let’s go.

From News Hounds (click here for post White Supremacist Confirms relationship with Hannity).

Earlier in the week, Sean Hannity denied, albeit in contradictory terms, ever having a relationship with neo Nazi/white supremacist Hal Turner. As I posted the night Hannity was confronted about Turner, the evidence conflicts with Hanniy’s claims. Now Turner has confirmed their friendship and their sympatico views in a blog post called, “About Sean Hannity and Me. . . . . Yes, we were friends and yes, Sean agreed with some of my views.” H/T Davefromqueens.

They then refer to a post from the Hal Turner Show website titled - “About Sean Hannity and me.” I’ll start with a comment at telling comment from the end of the post and then hit some other highlights.

* In my opinion, based on my first hand experience, I believe Sean Hannity is, in fact, a Hal Turner sort of guy. It seems to me that a big difference between Sean and me is that I am willing to say publicly what I think about savage Black criminals, diseased, uneducated illegal aliens and the grotesque cultural destruction wrought by satanic jews while Sean and many others keep quiet to protect their paychecks.

* On Wednesday, March 19, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party appeared as a guest on “Hannity & Colmes” to discuss the Obama / Reverend Wright controversy. During that appearance, Sean Hannity asked Shabazz if Barak Obama shouldn’t be judged by his past affiliations with Reverend Wright, to which Shabazz replied by asking Sean Hannity “Should you be judged by your past association with Hal Turner, a neo-Nazi?”I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn’t know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.

* Another big difference is that I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not. Those using me as a prop to attack Sean Hannity would do well to remember this fact. Rest assured I will remember them when the opportunity presents itself; especially as it pertains to that douche bag sodomite Max Blumenthal for the falsehoods and total trash he wrote about me in “The Nation” magazine.

* I can tell you from my firsthand, personal experience that Sean Hannity does, in fact, agree with many of my political and social views. I can also tell you that Sean Hannity disagrees with some of my political and social views. I won’t go subject-by-subject to say which he agrees with and which he disagrees with. You can figure that out easy enough on your own!

Fox News has tried to clean up what’s coming from Turner by disputing dates that he uses in his post. Turner has posted an update which reads “

Some questions have been raised as to the years mentioned in my recollection above. With this situation at least ten years old, the accuracy of my memory concerning the calendar years may be off, but the facts about communications between me and Sean Hannity reflected in the recollection above are completely truthful.

Another interesting quote from Turner was “Suffice it to say that my recollection is that when Sean and I spoke by phone, while no one else was listening, he and I exchanged the kinds of views that most White, Irish-Catholic guys hold, but won’t speak in public.”

Is Hannity really a Hal Turner kind of guy? I don’t know. Would I be surprised to find out that he is? Not at all.

Over my years of consuming “conservative” talk radio, I’ve always been able to stomach Limbaugh and O’Reilly, but Hannity has always played even dirtier than those cats. This intentional smear of Dr. Wright, picked up in every area of the media, has let us know what Hal Turner only confirms. I’m not a guy urging my readers to shut down Fox News, but it is time to start thinking about going after advertisers of Sean Hannity’s television show.

I believe closed minded nationalists have the right to air the own race ba

dck

Wow! That was the dumbest thing I've EVER seen on live TV! I mean, is it so hard? All you have to do is live a life of luxe all day and have to actually do SOMETHING for a couple of hours and you can't even get that right because you're so stoned? Better be glad you don't have to navigate in the real world! You'd be toast in about 2.5 seconds on a real job!
Also I cannot stand that David Archuletta! He looks like the dude on the cover of MAD magazine and his humble golly-gosh persona is too, too tired! GAG! Cruise ship material ONLY, if that!

Liz

First off, Truth, take it to a political site!

I can't stand AI and I have only watched a couple of times since the conception of the show!!! Paula Abdul is an addict (pain pills) and the sad part about it is that everyone around her knows this and they continue to COVER for her! Someone needs to take charge of the situation and arrange for an intervention. ASAP!

paisley40

Paula so needs to go! What an embarassment for AI. For the multiple millions she makes, you'd think she'd be capable of 20 seconds of coherent feedback! I don't know if it's drugs or alcohol or that she's just not very bright, but at this point, she's a detriment to the show. Her behavior has gone beyond what can be explained away with a laugh.

david cook rocks

Paul did call Syesha Brooke last night was the weirdest show ever and Ih ave watched AI since day one

anonymous

Watching Paula screw up again, PRICELESS.... I love it.

Beth

I thought it was hilarious. I TIVO'd the show, so I watched that over and over!!!! I think Paula needs to take some time off.

Leigh

I'm guessing that Paula listened to the dress rehearsals and already had her comments ready. I already knew that Simon does this and that makes sense to me. Also, the judges have more than once mentioned watching dress rehearsals. Or, it could be as she said, that she confused her notes on Jason with her notes on David C.

zeezee

I'll have what she's having.

Twinker

The ditzy Paula thing got old and annoying a long time ago....I watched a few minutes of last night's cringe-worthy show....sheesh.