Joe Francis Skates on Sex Charges

5/1/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe FrancisJoe Francis has been cleared of sex charges in L.A.

An L.A.County Superior Court judge has dismissed the sexual battery charge against the "GGW" founder, because no one can find the alleged victim.

UPDATE: Joe's attorney Mark Werksman told TMZ he was able to get the case dismissed based on insufficient evidence. He said the prosecution realized the allegations were groundless and that there never should have been a prosecution, and that Joe never knew the girl and had no recollection of ever meeting her.

Joe Francis just released this statement to TMZ: "This was just yet another false allegation against me in the past year. Every single time a case like this gets levied against me, it has been proven false. I have never lost a case, criminally or civilly. I feel this may finally bring an end to these frivolous allegations."

Kelli

Lucky pimp.

sam

What a schmuck!!!!

Just sayin'

Wonder how many times he was butt raped in jail. Bet he's sore! Probably why he can't remember meeting her.

Bubblebunny

OK, he's as pure as the driven snow. Puke.

MG

Hey Joe.....my name is Billy Ray....give me a call about doing a photo shoot with my daughter!! I hear that you are the best!!

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing him and Roger Clemens in a cell together holding hands.

Liz

NEVER say NEVER Joe!!!! I would like to start a pool that one day he will pay...................whose in?

midi

I'm definitely in. His money won't buy the law and victims off forever.

Mark

Never trust a women. They want your all of your money.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Nobody ever blames the drunk, underage sluts that sign the release forms. You go Joe!! Oh yeah....and I don't have a daughter, so don't pull the "what if it was your kid" line.

hot snot

#9 i agree

they show fake id's or blame it on alcohol. I try to blame things on alcohol, but they all call me mommy

Sharona

Most people are just jealous that Joe came up with a brilliant idea and we didn't think of it and he made millions........

Sharona

Joe is a great guy....I know I sit right behind him in church, right in front of Paris Hilton.

kitty

Why won't people just leave him alone?!?!?!?!

Andy

Why to go Joe! A fun loving all American guy comes up with a great harmless why to have fun and make money, And dammed if all the uptight jealous and greedy people don't come out of the woodwork to try to cash in on his fortune! Here if you don't get it yet. step #1 hi do you have I.D. of legal age? #2 do you consent to being video tapped? #3 can We use your video for our profit?.......Its not that hard folks!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments