Miley Cyrus Has Officially Lost All Hope, Destiny

5/1/2008 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official -- Destiny Hope Cyrus is now a Disney baby.
Miley Cyrus: Click to view the docs!
A judge just approved Miley's parents' petition (she's a minor) for her name change to Miley Ray Cyrus. Only a lawyer was present -- and when he was asked for a reason for the change, he said, "Destiny Hope Cyrus has been commonly known as Miley Ray Cyrus since she was a young child. The change of name is requested to make her commonly used name the same as her legal name."

ME

kirbydog

Bad name, should have it changed to LOLITA.

NumberOneStylist

I definetly like Destiny Hope better than Miley Ray. Billy Ray and Miley Ray....thats just dumb.

dbreeze

ShellyBelly~ No, you are not the only one. She is totally fugly, with no talent. I was thinking along the lines of a ferret, but even they are cuter! Good job Disney for turning out another whore...The pedophiles must be so proud!

Daska

That is really sad. Destiny Hope was a beautiful name and it had meaning. "Miley" is cute for a nickname, but it was her parents baby-talk way of calling her "Smiley" which is sweet for a family only thing, but in public? Sorry, kind of embarrassing. And replacing Hope with "Ray" because of her dad is just tacky. I don't like it at all.

Who knows?

How self indulgent!!! Destiny Hope is a pretty name and Miley Ray isn't. Metery and Lolita----ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Her top lip looks kind of odd to me---no shape.

Jenny

Ew. Miley sucks.
'Nuff said.

LuLu

She no longer has her own identity. Her father and mother have helped Disney create another manufactured pop tart. While the girl does have talent..she's been way overexposed and taken advantage of for pure profit.

elks

Destiny Hope was the name her parents gave her at birth, but because she was such a happy baby, her dad quickly started calling her "Smiley" and then shortened that to "MILEY" and the name has stuck with her for the last 15 years. I personally think that she is a very talented young lady and my 5 year old daughter thinks she hangs the moon. And as far as I'm concerned she couldn't have picked a better role model!

Black Teef

Looking forward to that sex tape...a great title would be "Achy Breaky Gang Bang" where Hannah takes on Montana!

Spaz

14. WHY DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THIS LITTLE NIOBODY, WHO CARES IF SHE POSED FOR NAKED PICS, SHE IS A DISNEY KID WHOOOOO CARRRES.............I'M SO SICK OF THIS LITTLE GIRL.. TMZ WHO CARES ABOUT A LITTLE TEENAGER...STOP WRITTING ABOUT HER AND HER UGLY NO TALENT DAD...

Posted at 12:52PM on May 1st 2008 by me

Why di you read the posts and comment if you are sick of her? Just curious

celebutaunter77

Yes! Finally people who can crack a joke at this "poor little 15 year old" everyone tries to protect from the big, bad TMZ. Finish this phrase "yo momma" style...

Miley is sooooooo ugly...

stop the madness

She is a lying disgusting hick.All little kids who print "FIRST" grow up no one cares.

Black Teef

I was a happy baby, too & almost always had a boner yet no one called me "oner" (?)

Twinker

Now when she gets older her boyfriends won't have a date with Destiney....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments