Miley's Bro: No One Knows Him, He Knows Nothin'

5/1/2008 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yes, this studded, nose-pierced rocker is actually the half-brother of fresh-faced, barebacked Miley Cyrus -- but he definitely doesn't act like it.

While the rest of his family has put Vanity Fair on blast for manipulating poor little Miley, TMZ got Trace Cyrus in DC -- and he couldn't care less.

BTW -- Trace is a guitarist and vocalist in the band Metro Station. Who knew?

Megan

bravo post #56

Seriously you need to look past his appearance. People can be so shallow. I really hope TMZ leaves Trace alone, he doesnt need them stalking him. He and his band are doing awesome, i really hope they dont gain fame because he and Mason are Miley and Mitchell's brothers. Metro Station has got to be one of the best bands, maybe some of you should go listen. Trace is so much better than his over-rated step sister Miley or Hannah or which ever personality she goes by. He handled it just right, people need to get off his back.

Courtney

why the hell dont you all leave him alone eh?
he didnt do anything to you.
he dresses like that cuz he can and wants to.
if you have a problem with the way he dresses then you dont have to look at him.

Pilze

TMZ, leave Trace alone.

Hes one of the sweetest guys I have ever met in my life.
Lets keep it that way.

And he has a professional Job. Its called Metro Station, and they are really good.
His tats and piercings are his style. Miley has a different style, so you cant even compare them.
Trace has a career in his future, while Miley doesnt after she quits Hannah Montana.

AnybodyMetro

I LUV TRACE!! AND METRO STATION!!!! KEEP IT UP U GUYS!!! I LUV YA!!!..AND ANYONE WHO SAYZ ANYTHING MEAN BOUT TRACE U SUK!!! DAMN PPL B NICE...AND TMZ CAUGHT HIM AT A BAD TIME!!!!....THEY ALWAYS BOTHER PPL....

Xxi_love_metro_station :DXx

wtf? trace is freaking awesome! just because he's miley HALF brother!
her dad adopted him and shizz

brinny

well i think trace is really damn hot. and metro station is a good band. and he didnt destroy his body thats just how he expresses himself.

Diana

OMG HE IS SOOOOOOOOO FINE!

ekkkk...

i hate miley though

anna is insane

I really think that he is WAY better then his sister. I do wonder why he doesn't know much about her.... How the hell do they look alike??? WTF
BTW I love metro station!!!

Sydney

What do they mean nobody knows him? He is in like one of the best bands! And he is not ugly. I love Trace Cyrus! And miley Cyrus is awesome too.

Olivia.

Maybe Trace just want to speak about it! I think it was smart of him!!! It is not his fault that his redneck dad didn't think that though and made them change her outfit! So leave him out of it!!!!!!!!!!

hank

I always wanted to be 1st!

Kelli

This is one redneck in the family that went terribly wrong.

Never inked up!

Okay, I love this kid! He handled this well. I mean come on here, he is a dude. Miley is a Disney princess. They have nothing in common it seems. Same Mom? Or is he the Billy Ray kid? Someone clue me in.

malvolio

...."one redneck that went terribly wrong?" what do you mean? he seems like a nice, well-spoken, "discreet," young man. i think all those tats and piercings are indicative of someone who is definitely not a "red-neck." not that i like that term, but billy-ray more closely fits that bill...

Rose-Lee Gypsy

OY!
I guess we know where the looks went in that hillbilly family! For sisters they sure don't look alike! What? That farzeenish is a boy? Guess nobody wants to see him naked? I would think his backside is better than that horrible ponem!
You know who has a beautiful ponem? Yes you know it's Harvey Levin my prince charming! I love me some Harvey!
I Tivo the peoples court and the TMZ just so I can pause on his beauty! But again Harvey I have to ask what is in the sippy cup you always have in your hand? I hope it's milk, you need to take care of yourself Harvey! I can't live without you!
I LOVE HARVEY LEVIN!!!!