Courtney Puffs Her Way Back to Health

5/3/2008 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What should a smoker do after being diagnosed with strep throat? Move to lights, of course!

Moments after being released from Cedars-Sinai hospital after spending "90 hours in bed" and "throwing up," Courtney Love was a rambling mess at an L.A. gas station, where she made a brave decision to give up the full flavors for a little while.

FlBiker

9 out of 10 doctors recommend smoking to cure strep throat.

Kristina

Not soooo bad if that's the only vice she has now!!!!!!!!! At least she's not on drugs anymore!!

Seriously

Sure, she looks like she's not on drugs anymore. Please.

Prince Von A-Hole

It took a complete day for TMZ to dream up their little slant on this. I see they got thier daily dead guy story in.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I JUST LOVE HOW YOU FOLLOW THEM AROUND LIKE VULTURES. REALLY, LEAVE THEM ALONE, SINCE WHEN WAS THIS NEWS?

I LOVE YOU COURTNEY.. GET HOLE BACK TOGETHER!!! :)

jake

Courtney can't escape Karma! It will catch up to her eventually or maybe it already has! READ cobaincase.com.

Pussyboy

Oh my ....... such "the lady" ......... isn't she ?

jj

i hope she continues to suffer for killing Kurt

Jaclyn

what is this about identy theft???? like who would really want to be her.....shes got a wrap sheet as long as a roll of toilet paper

cer

what a pathetic train wreck...!!!
there really isnt much else to say

Robert

The most powerful women is rocks history is a big tragic mess these days, but I hold great faith in her, I’m thinking maybe rehab and media silence, no one needs to hear her bag lady ramblings or her anglophile identity just get back to being the biggest bitch in rock

just wondering

hopefully , when her poor daughter brings this video to her attention she will hit her bottom, hasn't happend yet...sooooo sad for Frances..hang in there kid...she is trying..

malvolio

....off the drugs...riiiiiiight...i just love how shamelessly she name-drops at every turn -- using gwynyth's nutiritionist, chanting with gere -- man she's pathetic, i'm sure grohl wants to kick her lying ass on a daily basis....

LaLa

Strep throat? Pleeeaaaaassseee.........I had strep throat dozens of times when I was a kid and it NEVER made me throw up and I certainly wasnt in bed for nearly 4 days. More likely is the story that she was trying to kick the drugs....withdraw is a b*tch from what I've heard.

Granny Pants

She must be the funnest Mommy.