CSI LA: Britney May Have Strayed South

5/4/2008 10:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Location: Kentwood, Louisiana.
Occasion: Baby shower
Subject: Jamie Lynn Spears
Reason for Caring so Much: Unknown

We can't be sure if the woman under the shade tree is Britney Spears, but enhanced imaging has detected outlines of Skittles and a can of Fanta. You be the judge.

wasted days and wasted nights

Wow, please, TMZ, ditch the tree-cam and let those folks drink their Fantas and chew their Cheetos in private.

TMZhires13yearolds

Come climb in my neighbor's tree and point something shiny at me, and you'd be blown out of that tree with a shotgun. You guys better watch out, you're in real people territory now, and the shooter would get a commendation for stopping a sniper attack.

lauren

Looks like they were from a helecopter.. And looks like it is a GIRL.

Mr. Hat

Well. 15 years old IS a girl1

hello, it

Kevin Spacey

Britney washes herself with a rag on a stick!

OCD

Oh, ha-ha-ha-ha! From the vantage point of the photo, I would assume that the TMZ paps have scuttled up into the trees.

They shoot nasty critters right out of the trees in Louisiana, don'tchaknow?

HooplaOinkOink

18. Looks like they were from a helecopter.. And looks like it is a GIRL.

Posted at 12:36PM on May 4th 2008 by Lauren
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If it's a helicopter, then I think a heat-seeking missile would be in order. I'm sure they have plenty of rocket launchers down there in Second Amendment Country.

HooplaOinkOink

20. TMZ you have really gone to hell in a handbasket. What happened to you to make you stoop this low?

Posted at 1:09PM on May 4th 2008 by hello, it

When has TMZ ever not been this low?

HooplaOinkOink

Posted at 2:20PM on May 4th 2008 by Stalkers beware

Hey, even a few well-placed shots from a high-powered rifle can bring a chopper down.

brad

Okay I admit I love TMZ! But come on obviously that was a shot from a helicopter. Are celebrity pics worth that much? Its getting out of control! But then again I still watch, but alas give the girl some privacy sometime.

LUCY

TMZ...you guys are hilarious. And that's why I love you guys!

Btw, people who post comments judging TMZ....they're not putting a gun to your head to make you read it, you're the one who is, not only reading, but taking the time to post a comment. So judge yourself first. TMZ is a guilty pleasure...it's okay to admit it...there's nothing wrong with it.

cloe

Stalking is an understatement. I wish that laws could be created to prevent you guys from crossing the line like this. If they are out in public, that's one thing but this is just creepy and so wrong. :(

Wendy

Sheesh, leave her be, she cant be normal eh? You guys are brutal and horrible, let her be...move on to someone else for a while.

Heather3184

Seriously you people need to let this family alone. No one is perfect by far. This is a private moment and you can't even give them privacy. You keep commenting that Britney's crazy and what not. My god now who is in the freaking tree to take pictures of a Baby Shower, and Britney is the crazy one???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments