Britney on "HIMYM" -- Take Two

5/5/2008 4:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears -- seen here with Neil Patrick Harris -- is back to work on the set of "How I Met Your Mother."

Without a doubt, there are Emmy nominations in the future ... for the hair and makeup departments.

Abby

it must be so hard for all of you perfect people to live in this world with the rest of us..poor poor things!

FlBiker

She is almost as good an actress as she is a mother.

gemma

her hair looks AMAZING!

.....

It must have been really hard for her to be that close to a man and not jump his bones. Why i bet she even kept her clothes on...at least for the scene anyway.

HooplaOinkOink

28. Uh huh. So what's going on at the custody hearing that started at 8:30? Whatsa matter...camera battery die AGAIN? Or is your reporter too busy stalking some D-lister instead?

Sheesh, I remember the days of "All Britney, all the time." Now you've just gone to the other extreme--"We'll get around to it sometime today."

Posted at 4:14PM on May 5th 2008 by Me
--------------------------------------------------------

The custody hearing isn't until tomorrow (Tuesday, May 6).

Just sayin'

What the hell? Do all the britney fans call each other like "Hey! There's a pic. of Brit on TMZ!! Drop whatever your doing and hurry over there and make a wonderful comment about how wonderful she looks".
You make me puke.

AL K HOLIC

not hello

hot snot

she really does look great, im glad she's back. She did only have a smaller part, but she did it well

sales on baby blue v neck sweaters will skyrocket soon

MiMI

Awww..she looks so purdy!

Mr. Hat

They clean her up for a day or two and then you say she is terrific.
What a wasted life.
I think she is really mentally disabled. Not because of bi-polar. She is really retarded.

Tinker Bell

Andy,
Go back to x17. The other haters miss you.

TK24

I think that Brit looks great in this photo. I haven't seen her hair look that good since before she shaved it. I love her and think that she will make a great come back!

Party 'till you die!

Steel, re-bar and concrete reinforced girdle, make-up that any monster movie would be proud of, and cutting edge hair technology that must have come from the Aero Space industry! Poor Brit, she's probably disappointed that she can't smoke in this role! I feel bad for Neil Patrick Harris too. He called it and they MADE his shut his mouth. I'm sure Brit's kids will be impressed that she took so much time to do this. This is so much more critical than those stupid court dates for visitation.

Dr. Adams

LETS MOVE ON TMZ.......GET OFF OF THIS WASHED UP HAS BEEN OF A POOP-STAR.....move on to someone that is more interesting......I have faith in you guys at TMZ....you can do it....."MOVE ON, ALREADY'

britneyfaninNM

This is the britney we know and love! I am so glad that she is recovering! I would much rather see her looking like this than she has in the past. Take that ... HATERZ!