Dina Lohan Is a Good Mutha, Alright!

5/5/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Her eldest daughter checked into rehab three times in one year and she's pimping out her 14-year-old daughter on a new reality show ... so it's natural that an organization would want to give Dina Lohan a mother of the year award. She's lucky Joan Crawford is dead!

Mingling Moms, a social networking organization for mothers, is naming LiLo's mommie dearest one of its Top 20 Long Island Mothers of Celebrities at a ceremony on Tuesday. Holy Mother of God.

While there are some deserving A-list 516 moms on the list -- like Baldwin Brothers matriarch Carol Baldwin, who is a breast cancer survivor and activist -- the org will also give J.Lo the Special Celebrity Mom of the Year award for the two months she's been one!

Kate

How can this Bitch be consdidered a Good Mom??? I'm appalled at any organization that would consider this PIMPING, Money Hungry, Bitch a good Mom!

puna buddy

yea she is a great mom

she taught her girls how to be responsible and great people

Chan

I saw her partying with Hugh Hefner - she doesnt give a rats patooties about her kids - and it shows! REHAB for the entire family AND a dose of Dr Phil!!

nick hogan is a killer

Lol, if any foreigners are reading this, I'm sure it's not hard to figure out how Bush got elected twice.

PSYCHO BITCH

Remember one thing, what goes around, comes around. Nasty, skanky bitch!!

meeper

Dina Lohan ought to be jailed.

Mona

OMFG YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING? SHES ONE OF THE WORST....

Twinker

Just how much did her agent have to donate for this publicity stunt?

thatisjustcrazy

She's a good MILF, but mother? I don't think so!!!

Ashlee

Whatever happened to Angelina??? Gwyn & Gwen? Is LiLo's mom the best they could find? What is the world coming to... At least they didn't pick Lynn Spears. She would've been my first choice. HAHAHA

got nothing better to do

*groan*

You have got to be joking.
If that is all it takes to be Mom of the Year, I should be receiving my Nobel Peace Prize any day now.

Are you sure that the Mingling Moms isn't a child exploitation ring???

whatever

Are you kidding me?!! This women is the BIGGEST fame whore that has been around!

D.

Excuse me while I go throw up! This has to be a joke??? I pray this woman's tubes have been tied!!!!!!

Cindy

I guess the mama that killed her baby was named #1

Bubblebunny

She is an ABUSIVE mother, and a selfish skanky woman. Poor kids. She has ruined Lindsay, and the other daughter looks like a 35 year old burn out. What will become of the son ?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments