Judge to Foxy -- Get Your A** In Court!

5/5/2008 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Foxy Brown -- as in just-released-from-prison Foxy Brown -- really shouldn't be testing the patience of judges. But that's just what she did this morning in Brooklyn.

TMZ has learned that a judge just issued a bench warrant for Foxy's arrest minutes ago, after she failed to show for a hearing this AM in Brooklyn Criminal Court. The judge called her late this morning and she wasn't there. Ill uh oh!

She's facing assault and weapons charges stemming from an incident in which she allegedly pulled a Naomi and bashed a Brooklyn woman with a BlackBerry.

LOL

Maybe she got into another throw down on her way to court.

my3cent$

go directly to jail .... do not pass go ... do not collect $200

my3cent$

good grief .... i was first ..... and for some reason it feels really unimportant :(

Ashlee

Dumbass. You'd think just getting out of jail would be incentive to stay OUT of jail... Some people are so stupid.

Go Away

She's wasted again.

whatever

Put her back in and throw away the key! I am so sick of celeb's thinking they are better than anyone else and can do whatever!!! That is just one person's opinion.

PR

Watch, this will turn out to be a "misunderstanding". After all, your honor, my client is a a busy celebrity(?) and can't be expected to abide by the rules like evryone else. I'm sure her ass won't be thrown back in the slammer for this, but you can bet if it were one of the little people, our asses would be right back in jail. Ah, celebrity justice at it's finest.

Efrain

What a dumba$$,

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

To hell with her; she's wasting everyone's time & our tax dollars as well. Once street trash, always street trash...

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

What a stupid dumbass...

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

ROFLMFAO AT NUMBER 1 LOVE YOUR POST, SEND HER BACK TO JAIL.

alreadybad

Lock her dumb ass up and throw away the key.

anonymous

Oh the web we weave,can't wait to her the excuse I'm sure its going to be lame!!! Some people never learn guess she want's to go back!!

Regina Gale

Ive seen clips at what Rickers look likles. OBG. I wouldnt want 2 go there. She spent alot of time in solitary confinement. First she couldnt abide by the rules then I think it was 4 her safety. I bet she was a no show caus shes proably going back. I guess she was there 4 probation violation, but she stills has 2 answer 4 the assut charges. I guess she will have 2 wait 2 try 2 get hewr own reality show.

key

Her own reality show llike lil'kim? ahhhhhhhhhh no way, its a deja vu nobody gonna waist time for, we get enough with lil kim,sorry foxy