Star Jones: Divorce Does a Body & Weave Good

5/6/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We can't believe we're saying this, but now that she's dropped over 180 lbs -- in the form of hubby Al Reynolds -- Star Jones is looking great.

Decked out in a wavy wig and a schoolgirl skirt, Star stepped out with a new man friend -- "hip-hop intellectual" Dr. Marc Lamont Hill. Although we're told they're just friends, looks like Dwyane Wade's services will no longer be necessary.

Who needs a wedding band -- when you got a lap-band!

Just call me trailer trash....

it's amazing how someone could have so much and lose it all....not the weight, her career...she had a cushy job on the view and her greed got the better of her and she blew that gig

Nine2five

There is just something weird about Star's lips..the ones on her face. Strange color? two-tone? Wonder if she had all that loose, hanging skin sliced off?

Nick

Star is puttin the pounds back on !! Have another doughnut !

Just call me trailer trash....

why? why? why? do you give this nasty skank the free PR?

shes nuts

you mentionsed "lapband" -
I thought she had gastric bypass?

Fifi

Can someone please explain to me: What is a "hip hop intellecutal"? Sounds like another brother just ready to take her money......

Disco Duck

star jones will NEVER look great, she will NEVER look good, she will always be the loser that she is.

tracey

She's still a fat pig.

Democrats are evil

Just goes to prove, you can put lipstick and a dress on a pig, but in the end, you still have a pig. BTW, Star Jones and Lamont Hill were made for each other. Both intellectual democrats who despise capitalism and the country that has not always been fair to blacks, but has now evolved into a country that now gives THEM the opportunity to live great lives. Instead, they both embrace the hate that they love so much. Both are ungrateful pigs.

alaska shell

Get your facts right. She had a Gastric Bypass, not a lap-band. TOTALLY different procedures

Anneke

lol that was one of my teachers last semester at Temple University...wow

OhMy!

"hip-hop intellectual" is an oxymoron.

Fernando Valenzuela

hip hop intellectual- oxymoron of the day

anthonysdreamgirl**

I have to say, Star looks fantastic in this picture! But I still say she was born to be fat... ;-) She looked more like...herself when she was heavy.

Tanners

Star looks great....she is going through a professional and personal humbling experience. She is smart, so no doubt she will come out smarter at the end of this journey. Any one who makes such huge mistakes in the public eye can get a break from me! I want mercy so I dish it out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments